I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   
Producent

2009-12-09 11:27
2/10 paragon har aldrig varit min kopp med te, sexfemman neither.


2009-12-09 16:34
3/10

 

2009-12-09 16:58
0/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-09 17:29
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-09 17:48
8/10 (förövrigt heter låten "stick så det dammar")


2009-12-09 20:53
Konstigt:
Nej den heter faktiskt Yao.
1/10

2009-12-09 21:46
8/10


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-09 21:56
7/10- Jazziga beats, inte min grej, men produktionen, mixningen och rappen håller dem uppe. Känns real.

Question your goods, who makes them? Where they come from and how they distributed it? You have a relationship to all of theese things. If someone or some earth is being fucked over in the process, by witch your goods get to you; you are ultimately responsible for any harm done.
Rappare

2009-12-09 22:02

2009-12-09 22:50
9/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-10 10:15
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-10 12:13
8/10

shuu
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack
Producent

2009-12-10 13:03
jaojao_ P19
kan väl hända att svenska hiphoptexter har fel, och alla mp3´s jag haft... if you say so.

ONT: 0/10

2009-12-10 15:18
Konstigt P21 kan väl hända att afasi & filthy själv har fel, och omslaget till mixtapet som låten "YAO!" ligger på.. if you say so.

On topic: 8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-10 15:48
fbws P20
tråkigt att du fick mitt inlägg att låta drygt och var tvungen att leka macho för det.
Rappare

2009-12-10 16:11

2009-12-10 16:26
9/10

Konstigt P21
Ditt inlägg VAR drygt, och du hade fel om låtnamnet.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-10 17:47

2009-12-10 18:02
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-10 19:25

2009-12-10 20:58
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-10 21:16

2009-12-10 21:19
7/10 - Synd bara att den var så kort.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-10 21:23

2009-12-10 21:28
"Jaaaag är smutsiiiiig!" 7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-10 21:45

2009-12-10 21:47
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-10 21:50

2009-12-10 22:05
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-10 23:55
10/10 - 10/10 - 10/10 - 10/10 och tusen gånger om!


2009-12-11 00:28

2009-12-11 06:12
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-11 07:26
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-11 12:22
6,5/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect
Producent

2009-12-11 13:21
6/10

2009-12-11 13:26
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-11 20:56
7/10

2009-12-12 02:03
8/10
hmm

hmm
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-12 11:32
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-12 13:24
7/10



I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-12 14:30
8/10 - Aldrig hört förr, men den var riktigt tung! Jag söker efter deras tidigare material som UKN btw, finns det att få tag i någonstans ? Skulle verkligen uppskattas.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-12 14:34
6/10
fbws; vet ej aså =/

I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-12 15:21
5/10 Inte heldålig rap, men han räddas mest av beatet här faktiskt.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-12 15:38
6/10

I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-12 15:45
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-12 16:19
7/10

Min favoritlåt just nu

2009-12-12 16:29
9/10


I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack
Rappare

2009-12-12 17:43
6/10addeH
http://soundcloud.com/forsbergmusik
Rappare

2009-12-12 19:55

2009-12-12 19:55
0/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.