I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-12-03 21:51
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-04 02:55
8/10 Reefers!



"
Du är som gamla sånger som man älskar men hört allt för många gånger"


Genialiskt !!
Så festar jag på till gränsen att jag ska spy, så breakar jag som helaa Rinkeby !
Producent

2009-12-04 02:57
0/10. Helt värdelöst enligt mig.

One Day.
Rappare

2009-12-04 08:26

2009-12-04 10:09
3/10

 
Producent

2009-12-04 13:17
2/10

2009-12-04 18:23
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 12:25
5/10

2009-12-05 12:32
2,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 12:42
8/10


I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-05 12:49
addeH - Svensk hiphop skulle det vara här va ?

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 12:57
5/10

blaow
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-05 13:33
hahah :D 4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 13:36
7/10
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-05 13:53
7/10 "Baka smeten, zutta på raketen, lämna galaxen och gitta från planeten"

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-05 15:12
Rappare

2009-12-05 15:16

2009-12-05 15:25
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 15:33
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2009-12-05 15:50
9/10 asfet låt :) Ska kolla in mer skit med honom

2009-12-05 15:55
9/10 skit skön
när jag skriver ända, menar jag troligtvis enda
Producent

2009-12-05 17:48
svensk hiphop var det ja.

2009-12-05 18:44
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-05 19:07
5.5/10
Forstätter med Supersci :)
Producent

2009-12-05 19:10
6/10

2009-12-05 20:18
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-05 21:06
konstigt

Tänkte dra den :)

2009-12-05 21:10
Du får typ gärna... Dra en annan när du väl kommenterar ? :O
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Skivsamlare

2009-12-06 01:56
6/10



klassiker
http://soundcloud.com/majestictwelve
Ask beavis i get nothing but head.

2009-12-06 02:38
7/10



I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack
Rappare

2009-12-06 12:10

2009-12-06 15:42
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-06 16:40
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-06 18:06
4/10

I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-06 18:41
6/10




Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-07 00:23
1/10


Hej, Träffat Jacob?

2009-12-07 07:48
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-07 12:56

2009-12-07 16:53
0/10

Så festar jag på till gränsen att jag ska spy, så breakar jag som helaa Rinkeby !
Producent

2009-12-07 17:35
-2/10


2009-12-07 18:05
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-07 18:23

2009-12-07 18:25
9/10 AHBOOW!! Tack för att du påminde mig om long distance runner, fett länge sen jag diggade ju.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-08 13:02
7/10


2009-12-08 17:32
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-08 20:11

2009-12-08 20:21

2009-12-08 21:04
4/10
www.Wizdom.se - www.myspace.com/wizdomrap
Producent

2009-12-08 22:14
1/10

 

2009-12-09 10:34
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.