I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   
Rappare

2009-12-12 22:29
Dest
Lol jag hann före ;)

6/10


2009-12-12 22:32
Haha limp :)

9/10



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-13 12:49
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-13 15:24
0/10
Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2009-12-13 21:19
Organica
ligger i svensk hiphop

2009-12-13 21:59
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-13 23:19
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2009-12-13 23:43

2009-12-13 23:46
7/10

skiter i
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-14 11:18
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-15 15:58
Upp!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-15 16:27
5/10


hahaha
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-15 16:34
1/10 - Ahahah


Lever "La Vida Loco".
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-16 00:34
5/10
Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2009-12-16 00:39
8/10 - Skaplig uttjatad dock.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-16 02:12
8/10



I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-16 11:44
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-16 19:36
6/10

Rappare

2009-12-16 20:16
5/10 han har gjort bättre ifrån sig.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TungGungTV
http://tunggungclick.se/

2009-12-16 21:34
4/10
Producent

2009-12-16 22:16
8/10

2009-12-17 01:00
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-17 01:13
2/10 utan allya, vardelös.


2009-12-17 01:15
Allyawans vers e definitivt fetast där.

6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-17 01:17
4/10

2009-12-17 01:22
7/10 - Fyfan, den där var ett tag sen! :D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-17 01:44
7/10 (sen får man väl passa på att skryta över att man proddat spår på "Fehrenheit 4/20" skivan ;)


2009-12-17 01:49
Har du ? :O Vilka ?

9/10 "Blir sugen på mat så då går jag snabbt fram och slänger maten på golvet och äter den som pacman" haha, så kung

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-17 03:04
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2009-12-17 05:57
9/10 Versions-EPn är så jävla fet.

Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2009-12-17 07:45
6/10
Producent

2009-12-17 10:18
1/10


2009-12-17 10:39
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-18 00:59
8/10


2009-12-18 11:25
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-18 14:51
6/10


I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2009-12-18 18:54
-10/10

 

2009-12-18 20:30
8/10

Tycker denna passar bra på en fredag ;)


2009-12-18 22:00
5/10



Vad tycks om denna?


Static is the last thing ya need when ya see me
Producent

2009-12-19 05:57
2/10


2009-12-19 12:40
10/10

2009-12-19 16:11
4/10



Passande låt såhär i bakfyllan i villan ;P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-19 19:33
4/10











2009-12-19 19:39
3/10

Dekan - Stå stark( med Jessica Blomqvist)

 
Producent

2009-12-19 19:43
0/10

2009-12-19 20:10
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-19 23:02
7/10


2009-12-19 23:53
4,5/10
(skön, men stör mig på rösten)


Vad tycks om denna?

-§ '_' §
( . )( . )
Producent

2009-12-20 01:16
2/10


2009-12-20 07:26
10/10 !

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.