I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-12-20 12:10
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-20 22:03
5/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-20 22:36
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-20 22:50
7/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-20 22:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 21:48
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-21 23:45

2009-12-21 23:56
8/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-22 00:21
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-22 00:46
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-22 12:22
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-22 15:27
5/10

 

2009-12-22 16:35
6/10
Producent

2009-12-22 17:12

2009-12-22 18:17
4/10 rätt skön sång, gött beat men desto sämre rapp..

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-22 18:55
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-22 20:25
9/10

2009-12-22 21:15
8/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-22 21:48
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-23 18:29
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-25 19:20
6/10

2009-12-26 19:30
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-26 19:55

2009-12-26 21:18
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-26 21:21
0/10

2009-12-26 21:27
7/10 - Älskar peshi's röst & flow alltså

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-27 00:04
1/10 Klarar värkligen inte av honom asså.

 
Rappare

2009-12-27 00:23

2009-12-27 02:15
7/10 - Denna har fan länkats här minst 3 gånger nu :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-30 12:04
Upp !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-30 12:24
6/10


2009-12-30 13:02
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-30 17:26
8/10

 http://soundcloud.com/abstinens

2009-12-31 00:02
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-31 00:50
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Moderator

2009-12-31 01:35
9/10


Kan verkligen inte sluta lyssna på det här bidraget.
time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .
Producent

2009-12-31 03:02
7/10 versena var feta. refrängen var mindre fet.

Moderator

2010-01-01 18:36
7/10 , den är ball. Brukade spela den på mobilen för ett tag sen.

time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .
Producent

2010-01-01 19:57
2/10

h
 

2010-01-06 14:25
0/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 16:37
7/10


2010-01-06 20:30
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-01-06 20:33
7/10


Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-01-06 20:40
8/10 - Det e så jag lever mitt liv, Brudar, weed & vitt vin B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 15:08
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 15:12
7,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-08 15:23
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 00:33
6/10 - Trist refräng och första versen var ganska tråkig.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-12 18:26
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Moderator

2010-01-12 18:45
8/10

time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .