I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-29 18:49

2009-11-29 19:00
5/10 - Cuz, thanks mayne.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 21:25
(Beställde min igår därifrån haha)

8/10


SpoilerDödar den som inte ger den en ELVAa!

2009-11-29 21:29
7/10 Aight, kill me mufucka ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-30 00:52
6/10

Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2009-11-30 02:01
6/10

Http://www.soundcloud.com/MackeMaple <--

2009-11-30 02:12

2009-11-30 07:55
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 14:19
Upp!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 14:49
10/10
fortsätter på Afasispåret :)

2009-11-30 14:57
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 15:50
6/10




Can't break necks in boxes

2009-11-30 16:14
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
DJ

2009-11-30 16:43
9/10
Skönaste låten som jag har hört med AFC.. awesome
c"ó) http://thisishiphop101.blogspot.com/

2009-11-30 16:48
8/10 - En av de fetaste låtarna med Kenta :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
DJ

2009-11-30 16:56
8/10 Okänd låt för mig av tlk.. men den var fet verkligen.. thanks



Saigon mördar denna låten men tycker ken är tung på den också
c"ó) http://thisishiphop101.blogspot.com/

2009-11-30 17:06
7/10 - "Jag är med ken ring, jag känner ingen spänning" HAHAHAH!!!! B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
DJ

2009-11-30 17:19
fbws: hehee ja vad ska man säga om jesse egentligen :P

7/10 grymma artister alla tre och ännu en okänd låt för mig.. den var skön!
c"ó) http://thisishiphop101.blogspot.com/

2009-11-30 17:25
C_DEF_: Kul att du får höra dom nu då iaf =)
Henry Bowers: 6,5/10 - Haha, en lightversion av Promoe ;D
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 17:34
6/10 Stor e fett skön :)
Först när jag kom sa alla bara WOW o HEEEJ!! o sen ligger alla på marken som AAAAJ o NEEEEJ!!

2009-11-30 17:38
7,5/10 - Fan, den där var inte igår!


Enligt mig en av dom absolut fetaste låtarna som Petter har gjort.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
DJ

2009-11-30 17:51
fbws:. hehe klargöring bara.. hade såklart hört artisterna men inte låten ;)
Henry en lightversion av promoe?.. vilken liknelse alltså.. ända likheten är väl håret!
Samma samma
9/10 Kan nog hålla med dig!

Varje dag är ett hustle! En av Shazaams greatest!
c"ó) http://thisishiphop101.blogspot.com/

2009-11-30 17:55
C_DEF_: Aa så långt förstod t.o.m. jag ;) Haha, det var just håret/skägget jag syftade på :D

8/10 - Shazaam e kuung

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 18:00

7/10



2009-11-30 18:07
8/10 AHAHAH baxar kameran B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 19:23

2009-11-30 19:30
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-01 16:14
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-01 16:39
6/10


2009-12-01 17:14
8/10, har typ nyss lagt upp denna, om du kollar ovan.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-01 18:20
okej sry :)

2009-12-01 18:22
6/10 haha nice aldrig hört innan

Forumssignatur...<br>

2009-12-01 18:25
8/10 :)


2009-12-01 20:32
9/10 Klassiker ! :D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-01 21:53
7/10

2009-12-01 23:55
8,5/10. En av Timbuks bästa, troligen hans bästa. Länge sen jag hörde den.

Vet inte om denna låt räknas men den innehåller i alla fall en svensk rappare.


2009-12-02 00:40
8/10 one



2009-12-02 10:58
4/10


Ahaha han e så ful
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-02 13:02

2009-12-02 17:48
5/10 - Tålde inte Charlie men annars så.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-02 18:59
3/10


2009-12-02 21:46
5/10

http://www.facebook.com/mickjagerjakkthe
http://www.twitter.com/popularmusiken
http://www.popularmusik.net

2009-12-03 14:44
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-03 17:00

2009-12-03 17:42
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-03 19:14

2009-12-03 19:55
7,5/10


Fjärde Världen Ft. Sam-E - Riktiga Proffs
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-03 21:02

2009-12-03 21:32
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-12-03 21:39