I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-09 19:39
M.O.P har gjort en av årets skivor, enligt mig.

Afu-Ra låten var tråkig. 3/10




"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-09 19:49
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 19:50
Kan inte låta bli att garva när han skuttar fram i början av videon haha B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-10 17:05
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-10 17:44
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-10 18:00
6/10 ganska tung


2009-11-10 18:03
8/10 - Fan vilken bas !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-10 18:11
Bättre än den förta Afu-Ra låten. 6/10. Helt klart fet, M.O.P gör iåten låter sämre.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-10 18:12
*gör låten inte sämre.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-10 18:16
6/10 - Soft beat !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-10 18:31

2009-11-10 18:39
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-10 19:44
7/10


2009-11-10 19:47
7/10 - Den e nice, fast nån har lagt upp den i den här tråden tidigare. Fast tråden består ju av några sidor så kanske inte så lätt att veta =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-10 22:33
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-10 22:53
5 / 10


2009-11-11 06:40
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-11 11:06
3/10 har väldigt svårt för den snubben.



nu låter jag några andra få posta låtar istället, kuligare om fler postar.

2009-11-11 13:19

2009-11-11 14:01
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:12

2009-11-11 14:18
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:25
7/10 fedt

http://www.johnlemon.se - varje dag

2009-11-11 14:26
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:29

2009-11-11 14:32
10/10 - Fast, jag har redan lagt upp den tidigare. Du betygsatte den t.o.m. ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:39
5/10 Haha, efter 400 inlägg blir det lätt lite upprepningar. :D




2009-11-11 14:43
De e sant =D 4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:47
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-11 14:52

2009-11-11 14:55
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 14:59
Producent

2009-11-11 15:06
7/10 gött beat som fan.


2009-11-11 15:17
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 19:02
BOOM BAP! 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-11 19:36
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 20:16
Rätt tungt beat men inte min typ av rap. 4/10.

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-11 20:20
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-11 20:24
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 20:38
Styles P Good Times - 8/10 men man har tröttnat lite på den.

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-11 20:59
5/10

Förvånad att även denna inte lagts upp än heller:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-11-11 21:02
Utan att påstå att det är en dålig låt så tycker jag att den är lite väl mesig och ger den 5 av 10.

Rappare

2009-11-11 21:03
Fan, min kommentar var till Stukads inlägg.

2009-11-11 21:05
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-11 21:41
scrotum P19

Ja, väldigt melankoliskt beat och text.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-11 22:35
Ska du ändå kommentera, kan du ju betygsätta och posta ny låt på samma gång ? =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-12 01:14
Palla inte
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-12 01:19
Men 7/10 på M.O.P låten, dom är alltid tunga.

när vi nu är inne på M.O.P

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Rappare

2009-11-12 01:39
Plus för att det är en mysig kvällslåt, minus för att den är fruktansvärt monoton. Den får nog fyra av tio (förvånande lågt resultat, till och med för mig), men jag är egentligen för trött för att tillåtas avgöra.


2009-11-12 02:24
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.