I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-14 15:57
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-11-14 16:36
3/10 gillar inte beatet

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-14 16:40
7/10
Tyckte den va riktigt shoft men lite enformig.

Vet inte om nån har postat denna remix men here we go!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2009-11-14 16:48
6/10

Anotha classic:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-14 17:21
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-14 17:28
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-14 18:11
Producent

2009-11-14 18:43
2/10 tål inte snubben.

2009-11-14 18:53
8/10 Sjukt fet låt, AZ har galet flow.. Jävligt tung.



Men Drake är tyngre.


2009-11-14 20:05
5/10


Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-14 21:17
5/10



"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Rappare

2009-11-14 21:33

2009-11-15 01:28
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-15 03:45
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-15 05:00
7,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-15 08:47
6/10

Gang Starr feat. Big Shug & Freddie Foxxx - The Militia


Tyvärr censurerad.
 

2009-11-15 14:05

2009-11-15 14:50
6/10 hade fått högre om beatet varit bättre.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-15 21:08
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-15 21:19

2009-11-15 21:40
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 15:50
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-16 18:15
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 18:24
7.5/10 Klassiker

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-16 18:37
3/10

En till då:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 18:49
Banger! 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-16 19:02
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 19:07
7/10 - Klassiker.. Älskar beatet, så jävla tungt.




2009-11-16 19:13
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 19:24

2009-11-16 19:34
6/10, men vi gör såhär istället =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 20:01
9/10 Ge dig! inga mer klassiker nu :D

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-16 20:06
HAHAHA B-) I'm in a fuckin' classic mode rite now ;) 5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-16 20:14
6.5/10



Classic shieeet

2009-11-16 20:19
8/10 haha den e så fet ändå
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-17 17:19
6/10

Cormega featuring Big U Coming Home

 

2009-11-17 18:29
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-17 18:33
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-17 19:45
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-17 20:09
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-17 20:23
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-17 21:18
7/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-11-17 21:54
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-17 22:05
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-18 10:51
4/10 Gillar inte sånn sorts musik :P


Flyger fritt, landar platt

2009-11-18 11:00
Så du gillar inte hip hop ? :O 5/10

vintern är snart påväg så då tar vi fram sommarlängtan:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-18 11:19
2/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-18 11:40
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-18 15:06

2009-11-18 16:09
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.