I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-21 21:07
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 21:10
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-21 21:17
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 21:21
6/10


Tillbaka vid halv 11.
Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-21 21:33
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-22 00:21
Im Back! 7/10


Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-22 05:42
7/10

 

2009-11-22 08:37
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2009-11-22 13:41
7/10



2009-11-22 14:42
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-22 15:01
4.5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-22 18:04
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-22 18:27

2009-11-22 18:48
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-22 19:00

2009-11-22 19:08
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-22 20:31
Come on !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-22 21:05
nån verkar desperat att posta in låtar =P

1/10

 

2009-11-22 21:06
1/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-22 21:10
chascon Aa typ haha =) 5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-22 22:12
1.5/10

fbws, får känslan av att du sitter framför denna tråd hela dagarna. Det måste stämma.

One Day.

2009-11-22 22:18
10/10

 
Rappare

2009-11-22 22:20
Groupie

2009-11-23 00:04
Hur kan man inte ge changes 10/10 !??!

Producent

2009-11-23 00:11
för beatet är kapat och värdelöst gjort.

5/10

2009-11-23 07:54
6,5/10

MiboLineBeats sitter jag väl vid datorn så e jag inne på whoa, och då e jag aktiv här inne så fort andra e det :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-23 09:04
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-23 11:44
6/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-23 13:22
4/10

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob
Groupie

2009-11-23 13:45
9/10




2009-11-23 16:02
9/10 Riktigt fet!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-23 16:14
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-23 16:23
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-23 16:25
2/10 Beatet var sjukt annoying.

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-23 16:27
8/10 Där har vi beat däremot ! ;P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-23 16:39
8/10 damn

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-23 16:46
6,5/10

Hugger en banger från Word Of Mouf jag med :)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-23 17:42
7/10 ludacris flow är ej att leka med.


2009-11-23 17:49
3,5/10 - Verkligen hatar refrängen, men annars så.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-23 18:56
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Groupie

2009-11-23 19:15
6/10, lite seg






2009-11-23 20:08
8/10 - vilket jävla beat!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-23 20:36
6/10


2009-11-23 20:51
8/10 Den där remixen e fet =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-23 22:19
6.5/10


2009-11-24 06:32
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-24 12:24
0/10

 

2009-11-24 12:43
9/10

hey you get off my cloud you don't know me and you don't know my style




Straight up..
Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-24 13:31
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-24 13:41
8.5/10

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob