I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-27 17:12
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-27 17:44
5/10 - Skönt beat men jävligt störande röst här.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-27 18:53
8/10


I'm like the fly Malcolm X, buy any jeans necessary.

http://idonthaveenoughsneakers.blogspot.com/

2009-11-27 19:41
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 10:47
6,5/10

 

2009-11-28 11:39
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-11-28 14:15

2009-11-28 14:41
8/10 - Den e fet, en av få Aesoplåtar jag diggar.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 15:03
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-28 15:24
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 15:48
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-28 15:55
8/10 - Red & Mef i samma låt är dömt att bli lyckat :)



Checka även in tråden på Svensk Hiphop/Audio & Video.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 17:09
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-28 17:15
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 17:33
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-28 18:32
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-28 19:37
9/10


2009-11-28 20:18

2009-11-28 20:52
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-28 20:58

2009-11-28 21:44
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 17:04
7/10 - mabanda, Det är meningen att du ska betygsätta den senast postade låten.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 17:53
7/10


2009-11-29 17:56
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 18:01

2009-11-29 18:03
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 18:25

2009-11-29 18:27
7/10 - Den e nice.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 18:34

2009-11-29 18:36
6,5/10 - Scarface!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 18:53
6/10 - Necro är alltid soft. =D




2009-11-29 19:07
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-29 19:08
8/10 Bästa Outkast-låten om du frågar mig. Btw, jag har slängt upp den tidigare ;) Ahaha

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 19:09
Oj, det där var menat till Outkast - ATLiens =P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 19:21
:( 7/10



Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-29 19:44
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 20:20
Oooo jävlar vilka goa minnen man får i huvet :D 9/10


Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-29 20:26
Eller hur =D Classic! Kankick, 7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-29 20:36
5/10




Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-29 20:42
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 14:19
Upp!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 18:27
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-30 18:42
6/10


Efter rätt mängd alkohol kan man ju inte klaga på denna fan!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 19:16
5/10 Nee, fast nu är man ju inte på kanelen :(

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-30 19:25
Haha, det var ju synd ;P 5/10


Fan bättre än originalet B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2009-11-30 19:39
3/10



2009-11-30 19:47
UTLÄNDSK HIPHOP kompis, det finns en liknande sån här tråd på Svensk hiphop/ audio & video. Anyways, denna får 10/10. Den har totalt fastnat på min skalle fan :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2009-11-30 20:03
aha sorry glömde, din låt var fet dock, 8/10!



2009-11-30 20:11
6,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-30 20:36
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.