As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Helt okej låt, dock inget speciellt. Diggar Young Buck f.ö men ger den 3/10.
8/10, Prospect är fet.
fortsätter med han:
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?
5/10 - Feta lyrics, men kvaliten & beatet var inte bästa att hurra över
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent
2009-12-17 00:58
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
fbws where you at?
Keep playing sega-games
8/10 - Har förövrigt redan lagt upp denna och resterande techlåtar du postat ;)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent
2009-12-18 00:04
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
fbws Inte så himla lätt och veta...
3/10
Keep playing sega-games
Wildchild haha i know, i'm just being a pain in the ass B-)
KRS - 6/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Gav betyg till fel låt.. ska lyssna på Prodigy låten
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Rockz P27 Fyfan vad den får mig att bli nostalgisk. Den får 8/10 Cool fuck it, ya sneaky muhfuckas gon' learn how this nigga ride It's call payback, for that shit you did
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.