I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-02 18:51
4/10. Beatet var rätt tråkigt, brukar inte digga Lloyd Banks men här la han det fett.

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-01-02 19:26
Rockz P27: Indeed

6.5/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-03 13:43
7/10

Där fick ni en fet låt.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-01-03 14:13
8/10

2010-01-04 14:24
4/10

 Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

2010-01-04 15:27
6,5/10

 

2010-01-04 16:20
8/10

 

2010-01-04 16:54
7.5/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-04 17:58
Hihi Las Vegas Tango...6/10


Lyrical Kung Fu So Do Ur Kung Fu If U Know Kung Fu!

2010-01-04 18:54
6/10


2010-01-05 03:43
5/10 har aldrig varit något större fan av den låten ;D
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-01-05 15:48
2/10


Group Home - Livin' Proof
 

2010-01-05 16:44

2010-01-05 18:24
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-05 19:34
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-05 19:59
10/10 - En av de absolut fetaste låtarna Cypress vräkt ur sig, no doubt 'bout it. Bringin' back some old memories.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-05 22:48
6,5/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-01-05 23:05
5,5/10 Afu e fet, men han kan bättre.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-05 23:20
Tung, schysst pump i den. Gillar beat med lite "power". 6.5/10


2010-01-05 23:26
0/10 - Fan vad kass kvalite det var! Huvudvärk efter 3 min.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-05 23:57
2/10


2010-01-06 00:16
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 00:54
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-06 01:08
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 01:22
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-06 11:02
6.5/10

Infamous Mobb - 'We Strive'



 

2010-01-06 14:13
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 16:25
2/10

 

2010-01-06 16:54
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 18:43
6.5/10, Mob Figaz är rätt feta (av det jag hört).

 

2010-01-06 20:24
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-06 21:53
8/10

 

2010-01-07 02:33
fucking classic!

9/10


 Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

2010-01-07 15:32
9/10 såklart! Tung!
 
Groupie

2010-01-07 16:39
8/10, utan Fat Joe skulle du fått 10/10.



2010-01-08 16:14
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 17:07
6,5/10

 

2010-01-08 17:21
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 17:33
8/10 - Klassiker

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 17:40
8/10


Höjer stämningen lite på fredagen.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 17:43
6,5/10

Caribou Lou baby, let's get this party started
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 17:47
7.5/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 17:51
6,5/10 - Så det e därifrån Ken fick det där beatet alltså ? :P Gotta luv it.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 17:59
5/10 Ingen aning, lyssnar inte på Ken. Vad heter låten? :)

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 18:03
5/10
Wildchild - Typ "Wharrup" eller nåt, den e med på hans nya platta.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 18:09
7.5/10 Fan, tänkte posta den :P

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 19:19
3/10

Fortsätter på Sickology:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 22:26
Jag har svårt för Tech Nine, men denna var schysst. 5 röda afros av 10 möjliga.

While im whatching the leaves dance in the wind at dawn<br> the feeling is creeping down the spine like a chill and now youre gone<br>

2010-01-08 23:11
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 23:24
7/10





haha vad ska man säga den tyngsta låten någonsin;)