I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-12-20 17:18
4/10
While im whatching the leaves dance in the wind at dawn<br> the feeling is creeping down the spine like a chill and now youre gone<br>

2009-12-20 17:55
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 07:10
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-21 09:48
8/10

Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2009-12-21 12:24
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 13:28
7/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-21 17:30


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<tönnnngt brushan : ) fett som fan
//Shizzlah

2009-12-21 17:35
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 18:55
4/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-21 18:59
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-21 19:51
7/10 - Skönt beat, jävligt fet bas

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 20:49
6/10


2009-12-21 21:50
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 23:04
3/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-21 23:38
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-21 23:45
5/10 pga av att det är inte min typ av hiphop, låten är rätt skön med lite för gangster för min smak iuknowwhatimean.


Forsätter med denna snubbe som jag tyckte hade en skön röst till goa beats!

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-12-22 00:16
6/10 - skön röst och mysiga beats indeed

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-22 12:00
5.5/10

 

2009-12-22 12:27
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-22 19:56
8/10

2009-12-22 21:40
7/10
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

2009-12-22 22:00
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-23 11:52
5/10

 

2009-12-23 12:04
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-23 17:11
4/10

Hur fan kunde du bara ge 5/10 på Cormega låten!? ;-)



 

2009-12-23 17:27
Rockz P27 För att jag helt enkelt inte tyckte att den va bättre än 5/10, varför gav du min 4/10?

6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-26 19:36
Upp!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Hangaround

2009-12-26 19:42
5/10

En personlig favorit. But you be the judge now..

2009-12-26 21:12
8/10 Den va fan inte dålig!

Den här har fastnat i skallen som fan alltså. Softar eller festar, den är på repeat.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-26 22:20
4/10
Verkligen inte min stil, sjukt tråkig, fattigt flow, kanske på fest men inte ens då är jag säker.

 Påminnelse: Rap är musik.

2009-12-26 22:38
2/10 No hard feelings, men har svårt att ta ditt betyg seriöst när du motsvarar med en Chino XL låt med ett beat som det där.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-27 01:43
Tsss, varför då, vad som är tråkig är i högsta grad subjektivt, jag tycker den låten är sjukt soft och han flyter prima.

Ang Boot Camp;
7/10 Tung och laid back.



 Påminnelse: Rap är musik.

2009-12-27 02:14
H3X P18 Det haru rätt i :P Jag tycker "I Love College" e heelskön!

Tech: 8/10 - Han e helt otrolig karln

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-27 21:22
9/10


2009-12-27 23:41
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-28 01:24
5/10

Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

2009-12-28 11:38
7/10

 

2009-12-29 19:53
6/10


2009-12-29 21:48
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-29 22:55
8/10 sjuk låt att tagga utekväll till.



Blir så glad av skiten, gillar inte lil wayne något vidare men här funkar han.
 Påminnelse: Rap är musik.

2009-12-29 23:15
6,5/10 Hade Game kört solo på denna hade den säkert fått 9/10


Påtal om glad & taggad, here u go B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-30 22:40
Upp !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-01 10:25
7/10


synd att den är censurerad, men vill posta videon.
 

2010-01-01 18:15
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-01 18:46
5/10 inte riktigt min stil.


 

2010-01-01 18:57
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-01 19:27
6/10


2010-01-01 20:30
Satan 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-02 11:10
Wildchild: vi verkar lyssna på helt olika stilar.

3.5/10
 
Groupie

2010-01-02 12:53
7/10