I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-30 21:07
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-30 21:17
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-30 21:20
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-01 07:39
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-01 16:30
4/10

 

2009-12-01 17:08
7,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-12-02 15:41
3/10


One Day.

2009-12-02 17:23
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-02 17:32
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-02 18:25
2/10


2009-12-02 18:32
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-02 20:26
8/10



Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-03 02:50
5/10 sådär.




Episkt.

Får galna rysningar av beatet kring 3:51!
"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe

2009-12-03 15:34
8/10 Word, beatet e galet mayne.



As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-03 16:12

2009-12-03 16:31
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-03 16:37
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-03 17:21
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-03 18:27
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-03 18:37
5.5/10

 

2009-12-03 19:05
GRYM... 10/10

2009-12-03 19:11
7/10


2009-12-03 19:49
8/10 - Riktigt fet remix!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-05 17:20
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-05 19:02
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-07 07:52
Upp!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-07 20:03
2/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-08 00:00
6/10

28

2009-12-08 09:59
7.5/10

 

2009-12-08 12:32
7 av 10...



Highfive anyone, anyone?

2009-12-08 18:03
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-08 18:13
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-08 19:09
7/10

Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2009-12-08 23:27
10/10.



2009-12-09 10:40
8/10

 

2009-12-09 11:01
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-09 14:41
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-09 18:24
7/10

Skitfet låt som jag aldrig hört tidigare.



2009-12-09 20:49
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-09 21:03
8/10. Fyfan vilken bra platta Octagonecologyst är, herregud. Inte min favoritlåt från plattan, men den är svinbra endå.


2009-12-09 21:24
6/10 Den e riktigt schysst. Slänger upp en till med han då.

Keep playing sega-games

2009-12-10 09:59
1/10

 

2009-12-10 10:47
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-10 19:19
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-11 10:36
6.5/10

 

2009-12-11 13:03
7/10

deepundercover

2009-12-11 19:15
5,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-11 19:46
4/10

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-12-12 11:53
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-12-12 13:49
8/10 awsm


T-Nutty with that sick as flow!
Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob