I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-24 13:48
7/10 - San Quinn e grym

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-24 13:59
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-24 14:05
6/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-24 18:47
5/10

Rappare

2009-11-24 19:07

2009-11-24 19:54
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 00:39

2009-11-25 00:42
5,5/10


As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 00:47
9/10 - Klassiker, fucking tung låt.




2009-11-25 00:52
4/10 - Canibus kan bättre

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 01:03

2009-11-25 01:09
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 02:06
2/10


2009-11-25 02:09
10/10 - It's a classic

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 09:41
0/10

Sheek Louch ft Jadakiss - Mighty D-Block (2 Gunz Up)
 

2009-11-25 10:58
7.5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2009-11-25 11:29
2/10 beatet förstörde för mycket.


2009-11-25 11:37
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 16:31
5/10

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-25 17:11
7/10 - Hela "The Grinch" e straight dope!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 17:19
True that fbws P20!

8/10, Quinn har så grym verse!

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-25 17:23
7,5/10 - Påtal om San Quinn ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 17:28
Han är en av mina favoriter, 7/10!

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-25 17:32
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 17:37
1/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-25 17:40
8/10, bra skit ju skönt beat

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-25 17:45
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-25 19:14
8/10 damn.


(älskar cassidys rimschema)

2009-11-25 19:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 20:06

2009-11-25 20:19
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 20:33

2009-11-25 20:38
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 20:43

2009-11-25 20:45
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-25 20:53

2009-11-25 21:01
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-26 10:30
6/10

 

2009-11-26 10:46
8/10 Den e så fet. Beatet är guld!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-26 20:16
Upp !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2009-11-26 20:19
6/10


2009-11-26 20:23
Fegis :P 10/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-26 20:39
6/10 necro är en grym producent men som rappare är han tröttsam.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-26 20:48
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-26 22:17
Fet rappare! lite rörigt beat bara :/ 6/10

Kör också på en låt med Heltah Skeltah.

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-26 22:30
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-26 23:02

2009-11-27 06:28
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-27 14:02
5/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2009-11-27 15:36
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.