I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-18 16:19

2009-11-18 16:32
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-11-18 16:34

2009-11-18 16:40
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-18 16:42

2009-11-18 16:46
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-18 16:53

2009-11-18 16:57
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-18 17:14

2009-11-18 18:07
La Coka Nostra är grymma. 8/10


2009-11-18 20:21
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-19 15:39
6/10



Om den låten är gjord i år så vågar jag nog säga att det är den bästa låten 2009 :)

2009-11-19 16:27
8/10 - Inte fan var den dålig iaf =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-19 16:32
6/10

One Day.

2009-11-19 16:35
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-19 16:57
8/10, bra låt.

One Day.

2009-11-19 17:22
7/10 - Den har redan postats nyligen här i tråden.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-19 17:57
9,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-19 18:04
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-19 18:16
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-19 20:04
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-20 05:24
8/10 ...

måste tyvär säga att 60 % av låtarna här är verkligen skiit

men fuck it jag kör på Xzibit

 

2009-11-20 06:53
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-20 16:21
Kom igen nurå, va lite aktiva fan :P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-20 16:45
5/10


2009-11-20 16:54
8/10 - Jag slängde upp den för inte så länge sen :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-20 17:13
3.5/10

One Day.

2009-11-20 17:22
10/10 CLASSIC! :D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-20 17:50
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-20 18:28
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-20 20:28
sitter du i den här tråden dag ut och dag in eller?

6/10

2009-11-20 20:57
*Bapapapaaa! I'm luvin it!* ;) 6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 03:46
Glöm låten ovan, jag hade ju redan postat den. Lägger en ny nu:

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 11:10
0/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-21 14:36

2009-11-21 15:59
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 16:11
6/10 Kul att det finns några som är så aktiva :)

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2009-11-21 16:25
8/10 god damn.


2009-11-21 16:28
Nog för att twista e sjukt skillad och oftast presterar bra så måste jag säga att denna inte var något vidare. 2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-21 16:32
2 minuter senare har du lyssnat på låten och valt ut en ny som du ska posta? hehe fett jobbat man.

2009-11-21 16:35
Konstigt P21 Varför whinar du som en bitch varje gång man inte diggar det du inte lägger ut här ? Det är inte meningen att alla måste avguda den andres låtar som släpps. Damn man, get over yourself.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-21 16:38
whinar som en bitch. haha c'mon. det handlar inte om diggar, utan om att du pressar som fan 2 minuter efter en post och du är där med en ny liksom, även om låten innan var typ 4 minuter. handlar inte om vad fan du ger låtarna för poäng, för det är inte mitt problem . got the picture?
Producent

2009-11-21 16:40
ont - 4/10


2009-11-21 16:44
8/10 - Riktigt soft.

Jag behöver inte lyssna på HELA låten för att kunna avgöra om JAG inte gillar den. Om det inte är ditt problem, skit då i om jag gillar, hatar eller bara lyssnar på hälften av låten du postar.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2009-11-21 17:18
10/10!



2009-11-21 19:14
6/10

Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-11-21 19:47
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 20:52
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-21 20:54
8/10 - Hela "The Future Is Now" är mord.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-21 21:02
Galet hype! 7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games