I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-08 23:38
7/10 haha, classic :D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-08 23:42
3/10 Släpp taget fbws :D

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-08 23:57
7/10 - Fan sägeru Wildchild :P I'm on a tech-spree

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 00:06
6.5/10 Hehe no doubt. Han är ju så sjukt skillad så man ska ju inte gnälla.


Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 00:12
6/10 - Eller hur, även grymt underskattad i min mening.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 00:21
mm jo, shiit! Den har man missat. 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 00:26
Wildchild - Där ser du ! Tur att jag kör ett tech-race ;)
Slum Village: 6/10 - Jävligt soft beat.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 00:47
6.5/10 Jo :)

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 00:57
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 01:06
5/10




;)

2010-01-09 01:08
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 01:20
6/10
jag tycker den e ganska bra faktiskt men inte min smak;O





sista gången jag kör min idol här då;)

2010-01-09 01:26
5,5/10 - Allt detta Bow Wow-postande fick mig att tänka på Tokyo Drift-soundtracket ;D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 01:29
Haha skulle just posta men fbws hann före. Bow Wow-låten skulle ha fått 3/10 och det får den andra låten med.


2010-01-09 01:34
9/10 Inte speciellt insatt i Jay El men denna e så snuskigt fet alltså

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 12:35
7/10



 Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

2010-01-09 12:42
10/10 - Real classic

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-01-09 13:15
8/10



2010-01-09 13:21
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 14:57
5/10


2010-01-09 15:04
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 15:16
2/10!:o

VAD HAR NI FÖR MUSIK SMAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P


8/10


2010-01-09 15:38
7/10 - Tydligen inte helt olika då båda postar varsin 2Pac-låt ? :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 17:32
6/10 soft swag & reff, funkar säkert jävligt bra ute på klubb.

C'mon SON!

2010-01-09 17:54
5/10


2010-01-09 18:01
Producent

2010-01-09 18:04
6/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-01-09 18:36
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 20:06
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 20:14
3/10 Beatet var fucked up, låter som söndersamplad cp-version av Cube's "It Was A Good Day".

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 20:21
7/10 Nej :(

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 20:29
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 20:32
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 20:37
8/10 - Shit is bumpin' !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 20:42
8/10 Jag säger detsamma.


Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 20:49
1/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 21:06
4/10 Kör en med dom också då...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 21:19
8/10 Har den som ringtone =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 23:18
Fet! 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 23:35
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-09 23:39
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-09 23:44
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 00:11
5/10

Fyfan vad fet den där Guilty Simpson-låten var. HERREGUD! Måste lyssna igen...


2010-01-10 02:55
Dope! Quas är ett mästerverk. 8/10



Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-10 11:31
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 12:56
7/10

Cormega - Live Ya Life
 

2010-01-10 13:14
7/10 - Rockz, jag tror jag vet vem som e din favvorappare ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 13:28

2010-01-10 13:29
Cormega ja ;-)

6.5/10

 

2010-01-10 13:31
Min betygssättning var för Gza.