I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-13 17:21
4/5


2010-01-13 17:47
4/10 menade jag
Rappare

2010-01-13 17:58

2010-01-13 19:03
10/10 Classic shit

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-01-14 08:55
8/10, det kan inte bli fel med lite Ice Cube



2010-01-14 13:09
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-14 15:16
6/10 riktigt fet men det finns bättre saker från dom.



Fortsätter med västkust grejerna
"IT'S AN OLD GAME, MY LOVE..."
Groupie

2010-01-14 17:48
8/10



2010-01-14 17:50
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-14 17:51
Mitt betyg var till MC Ren.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-14 17:59
gggg_hatt Blutiful world 10/10 - THAT'S THE SHIT RIGHT THERE !!!! Fy fan vilken Banger
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-14 18:52
5/10, beatet var bra iallafall.
 

2010-01-14 20:21
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-14 20:30
5/10 - Den var svår att greppa from time to time, men i helhet en okay låt =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-01-14 20:44

2010-01-14 20:57
10/10
rip stephen perry
A.S.N.O.M

2010-01-14 21:07
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-14 22:28
7/10

här kommer sista bow wow posten av mig iallafall,,


2010-01-14 23:25
0/10

 

2010-01-15 07:00
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-01-15 09:58
Nä. Diggar inte rocken, 2/10, det finns fler Blutiful World mixar ifall du är intresserad.



2010-01-15 11:30
3/10 - gggg_hatt i see, "beatet" kan vara svårt att greppa, men texten e ju äckligt grym och refrängen krossar ben.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-15 14:24
4/10 mest för att jag är så trött på sånt

"IT'S AN OLD GAME, MY LOVE..."

2010-01-15 14:45
2/10 - Fy fan vilken tråkig låt

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-15 17:37
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-16 12:47
7/10

 

2010-01-16 16:29
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-16 16:39
Den får 3/5 bara för att den gör mig nostalgisk. Rätt fett beat ändå också.



"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-01-16 16:42
Sorry, trodde det var en annan låt. Aldrig hört den för. 2/5. Rätt tråkig.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-01-16 16:58
10/10 - Den där e så äckligt fet, brukade bumpa den förrut. Tack för att du la upp den man, hade fan glömt bort den !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-16 19:17
4/10


Färsk.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-16 19:40
4/10 Ganska soft låt, dock lite tråkig.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-16 21:13

2010-01-16 21:14
7/10 kanske, jag är inte rätt man o döma run dmc pga att jag inte lyssnat in dom.. men den där var helt klart bra.

 

2010-01-17 20:51
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-18 21:50
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-18 22:30
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-19 11:22
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-19 15:51
2/10 Coolio? kom igen skärp dej :-)

 

2010-01-19 17:13
5/10


2010-01-19 18:08
7/10


En remix
 

2010-01-19 18:42
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-20 11:20
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-20 14:40
10/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-20 15:40
Hehe hitta du en banger där nu wildchild B-)

Du vet vart jag står gällande tech, 7,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-20 18:16
Hehe, banger är bara förnamnet :)

Inte min stil riktigt...6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-20 18:23
4/10 - Inte helt min stil heller, men den va rätt soft faktiskt

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-20 18:47
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-20 18:54
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-20 19:05
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games