I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-20 20:45
7/10 MF doom och liknande acts brukar sällan vara något för mig men denna var fan nice.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-21 11:13
5/10 saknade c-walk i videon :)

C'mon SON!

2010-01-21 13:31
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-21 22:14
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-22 12:12
3/10 - Drygt ljud i bakgrunden lät som ett jävla prassel

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-22 13:56
7/10

 

2010-01-22 17:19
Verkligen inte min stil. 3/10


Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2010-01-22 20:14
inte riktigt min stil men: 6/10



2010-01-22 21:28
Han latinon var rätt wack. Kurupt är dock alltid fet! Tråkigt beat

1.5/5

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-01-22 21:52
7.5/10 fet

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-22 22:23
Den skivan är riktigt tung och Blu är grym.

3.5/5

Fortsätter i Blu/Exile spåret.





"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-01-23 06:53
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-23 06:53
Come On Now
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-01-23 11:39
10/10, så jävla soft beat och Ice Cube är tung som vanligt



2010-01-23 13:43
6/10


2010-01-23 16:15
2/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-24 05:10
5/10


"for those who not knowing that Mizzou thee true, Im'a tell ya like the swedish would say it; sug min kuk" B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-24 06:37
Hahaha usch vad fult det lät! 7.5/10



Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-25 10:32
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-25 13:10
Redman - Doc's da name
7/10



And you better wear your shades
The spotlights here can burn holes through the stage
Down to the basement pass the Indian graves
Where the dinosaurs laid
Then out through China, nearly miss the airliners
Magnified times five, 'less it's pointed at the rhymer
Ricochets off the moon and sets the forest ablaze
Now that's important to say


OUCH!
 

2010-01-25 19:34
4/10 - Originalversionen är MYCKET bättre.



You say guns, "i say pistolas!" B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-25 20:28
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-25 22:26
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-25 23:02
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-25 23:20
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
DJ

2010-01-26 00:18
3/10
Fuck That Serato MP3 shit! Keep It Dusty!!! THD KREW<br> http://www.myspace.com/dj_grass

2010-01-26 12:04
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-26 12:54

Denna är så sjuuuukt fet, du är konstig om du inte diggar den!


3/10 på den ovanför

2010-01-26 13:43
2,5/10 - Kalla mig konstig. Finns det inget countryforum för sånt här ? haha.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Hangaround

2010-01-26 16:52
3/10
Jag föredrar givetvis all orginal-Wu Tang före remixer men jag fastnade för den här remixen (alla 27 remixer med beatles var faktiskt bra). Sedan så är jag ett mycket hängivet Wu tang-fan, samt att jag älskar Beatles.

Groupie

2010-01-26 17:32
Skulle nog föredra orginalet, men helt ok! 7/10


Hangaround

2010-01-26 17:37
Skulle nog föredra orginalet, men helt ok! 7/10

Precis det jag skrev, men gillade viben i remixen.

2010-01-26 19:32
7.5/10



Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-26 20:21
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-27 13:41
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-27 17:52
5/10 Feta verser. Gillade inte beatet bara.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-27 18:03
8/10 - Skönt avslappnande beat, grymma rappare, grymma lyrics och en riktigt fet video. Diggade hela grejjen =)

Wildchild - Ett fett beat levererat av Premier himself och du diggar inte ? ;O Men men, vem är jag att döma ;D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-27 18:40
6.5/10
Guess who?


Fbws: Självklart diggar jag premier :) Tyckte bara just det beatet var en aning enformigt.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-27 18:44
10/10 Jag ÄLSKAR trycket i den här, en av de bästa han gjort enligt mig :)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-27 19:03
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-27 19:21
5/10



Även denna är en av mina personliga favoriter med Tech. =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 11:46
6.5

 

2010-01-28 12:46
6,5/10 "I'm gangsta enough to piss in pimpin kens pimpcup" haha

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 13:12
7.5/10

 

2010-01-28 13:52
9/10 - En av de fetaste låtarna med Afu. Har diggats HÅRT !! ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 14:04
aah den där är fan en 9/10 den med!! :D

keepin on diggin in the tube..

 

2010-01-28 14:30
5/10

Kör en banger från samma skiva:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 14:43
mm bra platta de där.. 7/10

 

2010-01-28 14:53
8/10 - Egentligen värd en 10:a av mig men jag har spelat den för mycket ;P Måste även säga att Inspectah är på sitt esse här, kan nästan påstå att de är en av hans fetaste verser någonsin.


As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-01-28 16:52
7/10