I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-31 02:03
10/10 classicness!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 02:19
7.5/10 Tung!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 02:25
6/10

Say what you wanna, men den här tröttnar jag fan aldrig på.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 03:24
6/10 Har aldrig riktigt förståt hypen över den låten, tycker den är ok.

Däremot är denna hur fet som helst:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 11:47
7/10 Aa denna e också tung, hela BCT e guld

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 16:08
6.5/10 Indeed



Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 18:28
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 18:53
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 18:55
7/10 - Asia!

HAHA en sak är så jävla rutten, nästan varje gång jag dyker in å kollar om nån har postat ny låt så har dom PRECIS lagt en ny ;P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 19:48
7.5/10 hehe, men det är väll inte ruttet eller?

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 20:09
9/10 - Älskar det där beatet som fan. Joo de e ruttet haha

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 21:37
8/10 Haha aja. Forsätter på planet asia spåret...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 22:15
6/10 e inte så förtjust av beatet bara men den funkar

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 22:26
6/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 23:00
10/10 - Solklar tia på denna alltså, fyfan vad den startade igång tillbaka-tänkandet ! Beatet får en att drömma sig bort liksom.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-01 11:53
Upp
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-01 14:17
7/10

Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2010-02-01 19:00
7/10



2010-02-01 19:16
1/10


2010-02-01 19:57
0/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-01 20:15
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-01 22:29
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-02 00:18
Biggie är fet, men tycker "Get Money" är en utav hans sämre verk. 4/10



Ge detta 10 minuter av ditt liv, du kommer inte ångra dig :-) (Det är två låtar.)
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-02 00:37
6/10 på båda

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-02 14:54
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-02 15:46
6.5/10

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2010-02-02 16:50
3/10 Utländsk hiphop ska det var egentligen, men men...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-02 17:59
7/10

 

2010-02-02 18:43
10/10 Min favorit av D.I.T.C.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-02 18:49
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-02 19:08
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-02 19:34
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-02 22:08
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-03 18:17
7/10, classic.



:E
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-03 18:36
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-04 06:30
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-04 16:33
4/10



rrrrrrrrr!!
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-04 16:42
3/10

 

2010-02-04 16:53
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-04 19:39

2010-02-04 20:16
6/10 Påminner mig om denna...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-05 10:48
3/10



Kick in the door, wavin' the four-four, all you heard was Poppa don't hit me no more !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-05 18:02
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2010-02-05 20:17
8/10



2010-02-05 20:48
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-06 04:59
10/10 "I can drink a whole hennessey fifth, some call that a problem but i call it a gift" Har ALLTID diggat den som fan sedan den drogs på tv bortåt 01 kanske ? Hela Restless är så äckligt fet, ÄLSKAR den skivan! Enligt mig den bästa med X. Så fortsätt dra låtar från skivan och du vet vad som händer ;)
P.S. X Ft. Snoop - D.N.A. e nog den fetaste låten på plattan B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-06 11:21
4/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2010-02-06 13:15
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-06 18:01
6.5/10 fbws: hehe också mitt favo album med X, utan tvekan :)

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-06 18:18
8/10 Nice att du tycker så wildchild! De flesta brukar dissa X senare grejjer för hans 2 första plattor..

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.