I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-28 17:04
2/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-28 17:13
5/10 - Refrängen var dryg, resten va tight.

Kickar en klassiker =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 20:10
Ooouf de beatet.. tror jag måste runka! 10! :D

Blakroc:



som bonus kan man kika på klippet när de gör låten, lite kul..

Länk till http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DovWd5MIvQ
 

2010-01-28 20:16
Haha, snygg kommentar!!

4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 20:57
1/10 faktiskt..



Rampage 1992 - jaaaa, lite ahead of time dårå....
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-28 21:07
Halv kass kvalitet. I övrigt var den fet.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-28 21:11
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 21:32
6.5/10




ajt, ytterligare kuriosa, uncle Howie hör låten första ggn..

Länk till http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRfK79JCHW0&feature=related
 

2010-01-28 21:33
8/10 Den e fet som fan, älskar klippet där howie hör låten också HAHA :D Hans dans <3

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 21:41
7/10

haha jaa dansen är grym, verkar vara rätt mysig gubbe ändå..

 

2010-01-28 21:42
fuck var ju censurerad.. :/
 

2010-01-28 21:48
6/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-28 21:50
8/10 - Klockren, men har du hört DJ Kwestions One-remix? Jag har postat den här, tror den ligger längre upp på den här sidan. Den är fan bättre än originalet om du frågar mig =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 21:52
Mitt inlägg var till baldur
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 21:57
fbws: nope den har jag inte hört.. ska checka!

4/10.. helt ok men nåt jag störde mej på, lite rörigt, aja :)

 

2010-01-28 22:04
baldur: Checka den remixen alltså, tror inte att du kommer ångra dig =)

8/10 HAHA klockren video! Drar bössan mot ungarna och startar houseparty HAHA B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 22:08
6/10 - Inget mot tex "Temple of Boom" eller deras andra tidigare albums.



Denna gillar jag rakt av, mer än orginalet faktiskt. En polare som gjort denna blend.

Rätt långt intro, men deal widdit!
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-28 22:14
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-28 23:26
4/10

 
Hangaround

2010-01-29 00:43
3/10. Fan jag diggar inte shyne, jag önskade dock att jag gjorde det på någon vänster. Beatet var riktigt rått (en bra sak).

Wildchild: Tack för Ei8ght Is Enough. Totalt missat den. Får mig att komma ihåg 2004:as ständiga låt (och soundtrack: "a long hot summer") :
Hangaround

2010-01-29 00:46
menar inte att låten heter A long hot summer...Underbart..

2010-01-29 09:46
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-29 16:29

2010-01-29 17:18
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-29 17:24
1/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-29 17:34
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-29 19:22
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-29 19:43
8/10 fyfan vilket äckligt skönt beat!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-29 20:38
6/10



Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-29 23:00
7/10




tar en lite mindre känd bow wow låt jag tycker den e tung och skit inte i att kolla bara för att det e bow wow
Groupie

2010-01-29 23:20
A fan, helt ok; 6/10



Smif N Wessun fick mig att tänka på denna


2010-01-30 00:14
5/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-30 02:08
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-30 02:12
Aldrig riktigt gillat PMD, men shit's real. 5/10



Lyckades hitta denna å la upp på tuben för ett tag sedan, fet låt. Men kanske ännu fetare video.
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-01-30 02:21
7/10 Riktigt fet!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-30 04:29
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-30 12:33
1/10, fan Cypress sämsta låt efter som blev sellouts.



Då är väl den bättre? Och varenda låt på deras två första skivor dessutom.

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023
Hangaround

2010-01-30 13:38
Håller med P__ om det, 8/10.
Klassiker nummero två i rad då:


2010-01-30 15:32
5/10

P__ P24 hur fan kan dom bli sellouts ? För att dom testar andra beats och grejjer i sin karriär ? Och vadå "då är väl den här bättre?", jag har langat gamla goda cypress-classics tidigare i den här tråden. Huruvida artisten/gruppen jag langar har släppt bättre grejjer tidigare än just den låten jag postar är fan inte relevant. Släpp nittiotalet, det är 2010 nu.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-30 16:12
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-30 16:34
7/10 Länge sedan man hörde zion

Slänger in en goding!
 

2010-01-30 17:58
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-30 18:55
6/10 Gillar inte Jay-z, men den här låten var fan helt ok!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-30 19:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-30 23:08
1/10


2010-01-30 23:39
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-31 00:07
9/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 00:40
0/10

 

2010-01-31 01:22
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-31 02:00
7/10

Keep playing sega-games