I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-02-06 19:23
7/10 Det kan jag verkligen förstå, hans 2 första plattor är hur feta som helst! Fast Restless är en snutt bättre i mitt tycke.

Här kommer en sista låt från albumet då...
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-06 20:10
8/10 Ska jag vara ärlig så är jag inte så mycket för hans 2 första plattor faktiskt, inte i helheten iaf. Jag tyckte han hittade sitt sound på Restless.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-06 21:01
8/10 Jag förstår vad du menar...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-06 21:11
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-06 22:17
2/10 inte min stil

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-06 22:56
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 00:31
1/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-07 00:50
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-07 01:05

2010-02-07 01:22
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-07 10:51
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 13:05
5/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-07 13:11
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 16:00
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-07 18:51
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 19:36
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-07 20:33
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 21:04
classisc=) 8/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-07 21:15
7/10 Den där e skön

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 21:51
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-07 22:00
7/10 Grym unge B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-07 22:04
6/10



denna låt är mysig.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-02-07 22:14
5/10 Fick väl duga :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-08 10:51
8/10

En tung låt från soundtracket till filmen "THICKER THAN WATER" från 1999 där många rappare medverkar bl.a Fat Joe, Big Punisher, Mc Eiht, Ice Cube med mera! Filmen ligger även uppe på youtube, så om ni vill spendera lite dötid på en rulle är det bara att checka.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-02-08 11:59
6/10

Thicker Than Water, äre den filmen där Fat Joe e typ drug kingpin och blir mördad i ett gangwar under filmens gång ?

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-08 14:40
3/10
rip stephen perry
A.S.N.O.M

2010-02-08 15:29
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-08 18:34
älskar den låten 10/10 gammal goding!

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-08 19:05
6/10

En låt jag inte kan ledsna på!
"Visst är det vackert.."

2010-02-08 19:54
word 8/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-08 20:40
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-08 21:16
7/10 - Aldrig riktigt fastnat för detta beat men Guru leverar som vanligt och plattan e heltung =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-08 21:47
4/10, inte min kopp av te direkt, wc e en rätt fet rappare annars så men inte direkt min kopp av te som sagt.

Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2010-02-09 11:53
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-09 14:16
3/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-09 15:31
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-09 16:37
8/10

Det här är en låt för dig Wildchild.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-02-09 18:04
7/10

 

2010-02-09 18:26
7/10, Sköön old school feeling och goa rhymes!

Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2010-02-10 00:08
7/10 tondöv: Fan, nu han man ju inte sätta betyg på på Wildchild låten. Men kul att du posta :)
mad underrated!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-10 11:11
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-10 12:40
2/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-10 12:53
5/10


Inget för "P__ P24" som tydligen inte lyssnar på nånting som inte e från 90-talet =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-10 13:18
Inget för "P__ P24" som tydligen inte lyssnar på nånting som inte e från 90-talet =)


Jorå, en del men inte fan är det mycket inte. Lyckas ju inte ofta höra något som är bra så man ger ju upp och leta. Ovärt liksom! Blir en del dubstep istället.

3/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-10 20:32
6.5/10


Det är 3 låtar, ge betyg på den första. Sen kan jag även tillägga att Promoe är med på sista låten, för den som vill lyssna.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-10 20:35
9/10! Classic, älskar den låten med Tame One & El Da Sensei.



Den kommer igång vid 0:30. Synd bara att jag inte lyckats hitta hela låten!

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-10 20:57
7/10 Satan, vilket flow!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-10 21:12
7/10, tung den där låten. Älskar Natural Elements!



Oj oj, lyssna när horns kommer in.
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-11 10:44
3/10, inte min stil.

 

2010-02-11 16:08
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.