I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   
Producent

2010-02-16 17:27
5/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-16 18:05
8/10 Aldrig hört den innan.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-16 18:36
5/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-16 19:04
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-16 20:21
6/10


2010-02-16 20:33
ingen favorit låt med nas men den förtj'nar ändå 7/10

 

2010-02-16 20:42
7.5/10 Riktigt skön

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2010-02-16 21:43
5/10

Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2010-02-16 22:05
4/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-17 16:10
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-17 18:26
7/10 nice beat

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-17 19:04
pistol

2010-02-17 22:10
8/10, äckligt nice för att vara nytt.

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-17 22:19
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-18 10:42
8/10 Ohh, mer cypress-vibbar B-)

Wildchild - tack för beatet, lät inte lika bra som originalet men lätt fett ändå!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-18 13:28
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-18 17:05
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-18 17:28
5/10


 

2010-02-18 18:09
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-18 21:03
9/10 classic

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-18 21:40
7/10 "All I is, is all I am and all you is, who gives a damn?" B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-18 21:45
7/10 aa fet line :)


Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-19 03:12
7/10
pistol

2010-02-19 06:34
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-19 16:18
7/10

Nobody is perfect. My name is Nobody!

2010-02-19 17:48
6,5/10 Sick Jacken !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-19 21:14
2/10, jag bryr mig inte hur "skillad" Canibus är på micken för stilen han kör är rutten


om ingen har postat den här så är det en skam!
pistol

2010-02-19 21:47
Indeed, klarar inte av att lyssna på den mannen. Dock digga jag beatet som fan!

Det där är Figure four beatet ju <3 7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-19 22:12
3/10

Själv tycker jag Canibus är en väldigt underskattad MC.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 00:29
Jo, han är "skillad" som sagt. Klarar bara inte av stilen han kör, känns lite som han försöker leka något han inte är, och det stör jag mig på som fan.

5.5/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 00:29
6.5/10, Ill Bill är rå och real.

Vad sägs om denna demo joint från 1992, han dödar den:

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-20 00:43
Nu missa du min låt, men fuck it. 6.5/10

Betygsätt första låten:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 01:02
4/10, Phat Kat är dope, men tyckte han var MYCKET bättre när han collabade med Jay-Dee i gruppen "1st Down":

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-20 01:06
6/10

Wildchild: har aldrig känt sånna vibbar från honom faktiskt.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 01:06
mitt inlägg var till wildchild
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 01:26
5/10

Betygsätt första eller andra, den du gillar(?) mest:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 03:17
5/10




3 på totally insane alltså.. pfft :d
 

2010-02-20 09:06
5/10
 

2010-02-20 12:14
6/10

SuckaFree P27 - Yeah... U got a problem wit dat ? :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 15:11
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 17:42
6/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-20 17:58
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 18:04
10/10


http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-20 18:46
6.5/10 Funky!




Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 19:00
10/10



Philly in the house.


http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-20 19:25
hater :p
 

2010-02-20 19:29


sånt här görs inte längre. realness.
 

2010-02-20 19:32
ah shit, sorry.. såg inga videos på dom 2 sista där ovanför mig, laddade sidan 2 ggr även.. 3dje dök dom upp!
 

2010-02-20 20:37
Ebony Broadcast System och Cold System får 2,5/10.


pistol

2010-02-20 20:50
7/10

Keep playing sega-games