I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-02-11 16:32

2010-02-11 17:31
5/10, en utav Ghostfaces bättre låtar på senaste tiden imo.



Flavor! Holy grail, sjukligt rare EP. Uploadade precis! Njut fellas! ;)
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-11 20:43
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-11 21:01
9/10, Natural Elements i huset igen!



Någon som vet vilka dessa emcees är? Låter lite som ett demo av Da Noe Doe Network, men jag vet inte.
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-11 21:43
6.5/10 Inte bästa kvaliteten precis, men rätt fet var den.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-12 05:33
Riktigt fet låt, aldrig hört talas om HDM förrut eller hört låten.

4/5

Stark fyra.

"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2010-02-12 08:41
6/10 Styles e tung

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-12 14:30

2010-02-12 14:45
7/10 This shit's bangin' 2 ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-12 17:04
5/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-12 17:22
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-12 17:39
1/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-12 23:42
7/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-13 02:16
7/10


2010-02-13 09:46
3/10 fan vad dåligt ljud det var så det var svårt att höra.

 

2010-02-13 12:29
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-13 14:01
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-13 18:04
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-13 21:41
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-13 22:05
3/10

Denna e så fet att jag får rysningar varje gång jag hör den:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-13 23:22
9/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-13 23:36
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-13 23:57
6/10


Älskar videon!
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-14 00:07
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-02-14 00:32
7/10



2010-02-14 01:43
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-14 13:04
7/10 - Feta cypress-vibbar på beatet

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-14 15:55
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-14 20:25
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-14 21:37
9/10


2010-02-14 21:48
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-14 22:43
6.5/10 (Känns varken som 6 eller 7 på nått sätt).
Producent

2010-02-14 23:12
7/10
Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2010-02-14 23:22
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-15 15:11
6/10

Det är 2 låtar, betygsätt den andra som börjar på 3:00
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-15 17:24
7/10, Riktigt fett.



Rätt dålig kvalité, skruva ner högtalarna lite.

2010-02-15 18:16
rätt fett 7/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-15 18:38
3/10

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-15 22:25
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-15 22:41
7/10 älskar det där plingande ljudet =) Fett beat, vill ha instrumental

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-15 23:27
5/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-16 00:21
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-16 00:25
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2010-02-16 00:29
4/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-16 00:33
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-16 00:34
Mitt betyg var till bunch
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-02-16 00:45
7/10



Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-16 00:54
9.5/10 classic!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-16 10:52
8/10 Den e så fet, dock postats här ett antal gånger tidigare :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-16 15:01
6/10



fbws: Hitta bara den här, något segare tempo i denna: Länk till http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlh3EYVuN8k
Keep playing sega-games