I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   
Producent

2010-02-20 20:54
8/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-20 21:03
5,5/10

SuckaFree P27 aa visst, jag e hater för att jag inte tyckte om en låt du postade..

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 21:08
det var lite skämtsamt herr seriös
 
Producent

2010-02-20 21:16
Jag kan inte glo på Canibus låten för "inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran"
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-20 21:19
10/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-20 21:28
5/10

Dopeness P29 - Bara att klicka på youtube-rutan så öppnas det i ett nytt fönster.

SuckaFree P27 - Här vet man aldrig om folk skämtar eller e seriösa.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 21:29
3/10 Beatet sänkte kvaliteten på låten, rejält.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 21:33
7,5/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-20 21:37
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 21:41
8/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-20 21:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-20 22:22
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-20 23:08
6/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
Producent

2010-02-21 00:02
5/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Producent

2010-02-21 00:06
6/10
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Producent

2010-02-21 00:13
10/10
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-21 00:29
mobb deep... jag gillar! men inte en av mina favvo dock, 4/10. :)

 

2010-02-21 10:37
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-21 11:32
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-21 11:40
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-02-21 13:04
8/10
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Moderator

2010-02-21 13:56
9/10 , asfet låt ju.

time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .
Producent

2010-02-21 14:24
7/10
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-02-21 15:17
10/10 Classic

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-21 15:18
6,5/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-21 15:40
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-21 16:25
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-21 16:34
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-21 16:49
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-21 17:49
8,5/10
pistol

2010-02-21 18:14
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-22 00:17
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-22 00:30
10/10 Classic

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-22 00:55
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-22 01:40
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-22 01:50
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-22 11:51
10/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-23 11:47
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-23 12:49
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-23 12:55
7/10 Skön låt

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-23 12:59
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-23 12:59
Ok, va kanske lite snabb, bara 3 minuter efter du postade men jag fick en feel av låten ändå.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-23 13:47
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-23 14:58
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Groupie

2010-02-23 16:22
4/10



2010-02-23 17:51
Witness the fitness låten var sjukt fet!

5/10 Till låten med Papoose
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-23 18:08
6/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-02-23 18:35
7/10 Skön som fan!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-23 19:21
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-24 00:27
5/10

Reprezent 2007