I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-02-27 16:49
9/10 Dem är så sköna,
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-27 16:58
7.5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 19:00
3/10



Kräver maxad volym. Försök att inte headnoda!
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-27 19:44
Trea? Really? Försöker att inte va småsint... Din får 5.5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 19:58
9/10, hela detta album är sick. Drar in remixen då! Tycker den är bättre än orginalet.





http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-02-27 20:54
9/10, jo, d va längesen jag lyssnade på skivan. Kom bara att tänka på den efter jag lyssnat på din. Remixen kanske e fetare.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 21:39
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-27 22:00
4/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-27 22:07
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-27 22:17
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-27 23:34
3/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-02-27 23:37
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 01:29
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 01:40
8/10 Skönt tryck!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 01:57
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 02:04
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 02:08
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 02:14
6/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-28 03:03
10/10 Akrobatik är lätt en av mina favoriter.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 13:16
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-28 13:47
10/10 Klassiker!

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-28 14:56
8/10 Älskar viben på denna, Strenght & Loyalty e ett fett album

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 15:23
6/10
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-28 15:47
8.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 16:08
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 16:16
3/10

 

2010-02-28 16:47
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 16:50
9/10



tror ej jag länkat den här... så jävla mkt posts o gå igenom för o kolla :p
 

2010-02-28 16:55
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 18:01
tröttsamt 2/10

har inte lagt upp på länge ! hoppas det inte är en repost !

CYNE - Steady

"Lever orden i eviga tider likvid lingvistik med musik omgiven av mystik
mikrofonmetafysik, inte ens professorer i matematik kan räkna ut min skit"

2010-02-28 19:03
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 21:50
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 22:06
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 22:07
5/10 - Helt okej låt, Sittin' On Chrome är ju hans sämsta album.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-28 22:15
FreddeE, du råkade visst hoppa över min låt där..

Blackstar, 4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 22:44
FreddeE: Det kan jag tyvär inte hålla med om.

6/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-28 22:54
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 22:54
Mitt betyg var på Outkast
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-28 23:01
7/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-28 23:07
8/10 - Jada brukar alltid leverera !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-03-01 00:20

2010-03-01 03:25
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-01 03:52
tungt 7/10

jadu!

2010-03-01 10:43
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-01 17:25
4/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-01 19:15
6/10

 

2010-03-01 21:59
3/10
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-01 23:31
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-01 23:41
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-02 00:11
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.