I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-02 00:28
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-02 00:35
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 00:44
5/10

 

2010-03-02 00:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 00:58
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-02 01:13
7/10


2010-03-02 01:13
Min röst var till Ice Cubes låt

2010-03-02 09:21
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 13:43
3/10

 

2010-03-02 16:12
5/10

 

2010-03-02 16:36
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-02 17:42
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 19:08
7/10



"Får mig att tänka på när jag var yngre"
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-02 19:33
9 poäng till superhjälten Nasir




"Inpregnate the world when I cum through your speakers"
pistol

2010-03-02 20:04
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 20:35
8/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-02 20:40
din video funka inte så tar den över 3/10 inte min favorit

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-02 20:45
Ahh vafan, funka ju en minut sen typ. aja, skit samma
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-02 20:51
5/10



P.S. när det står "Inbäddning aktiverad på begäran" när ni ska spela upp en låt som postats här så ere bara å trycka på "Titta på Youtube" som står precis nedanför så kommer videon upp i ett annat fönster.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 21:36
3/10

 

2010-03-02 21:56
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-02 22:32
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-02 23:22
5/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-03 00:02
fbws: GRATTIS!

8/10 fan vad fet!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-03 02:01
1/10.
 

2010-03-03 02:33
9/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-03 06:48
4/10

Wildchild, tack haha =D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-03 12:53
7/10

pistol

2010-03-03 13:05
8/10 Älskar beatet

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Moderator

2010-03-03 13:40
6/10

time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .

2010-03-03 13:52
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-03 16:27
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-03 16:49
8.5/10


"Hit the flavor out in sweden" word:)
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-03 17:48
4/10

 

2010-03-03 20:09
7.5/10, skönt beat & flow


skön spelning
pistol

2010-03-03 20:35
7/10 Skön som fan



Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-03 20:39
P.S: Romany malco var med i College Boyz han som spelar "Jay" i The 40-Year-Old Virgin och Darren roanoke i The love guru
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-04 10:24
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-04 10:29
Inbäddning aktiverad på begäran, tryck bara på "Titta på YouTube" så kommer låten upp i nytt fönster.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-04 16:01
4/10

 

2010-03-04 17:03
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-04 19:58
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-04 20:22
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-04 20:43
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-04 21:02
8/10 Skön låt, sommarkänsla.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-05 08:31
8/10 - tung, älskade beatet, vart lite psykadeliskt.

 Påminnelse: Rap är musik.

2010-03-05 10:06
Tech N9ne men inte hans bästa låt direkt. 6/10


2010-03-05 11:22
2/10

 

2010-03-05 13:26
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-05 14:38
6/10