I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-05 15:12
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-05 15:56
5.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-05 16:04
7/10 Tracy Chapman !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-05 17:15
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-05 18:17
4/10

 

2010-03-05 18:43
SuckaFree P27: Vi verkar inte gilla samma stil.


Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-05 18:46
Glömde betygsätta, den får 4/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-05 18:59
wildchild är grym.. men gillar inte mkt nytt nej, lyssnat sönder det mesta gamla.
 

2010-03-05 19:46
5/10 btw.

ok wildchild, den här är för dig!! min wildchild favvo :)

 

2010-03-05 20:05
Tveklöst 10/10 :) Den låten har nog pumpats "lite" för mycket i mina högtalare.

Ja, hans äldre grejer var mycket bättre, no doubt.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-05 20:22
6.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-05 20:29
hehe :D
min favvo som jag minns.... var längesen jag lyssna på wildchild nu, vart less efter 2004 nån gång.. han släppte verkligen halvdana grejor efter det där, men sjukt grym på några enstaka låtar.
 

2010-03-05 20:35
5/10

tror ej jag pejstat.
 

2010-03-05 23:19
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-05 23:43
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-06 09:30
6.5/10

 

2010-03-06 09:34
9.5/10 Behöver jag inte ens lyssna på. gör det minst två gånger om dan

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-06 12:12
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 14:22
4/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-06 15:57
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 19:44
4/10

 

2010-03-06 19:52
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 20:02
3/10

 

2010-03-06 20:09
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 20:26
du är rolig du, dissar rbl o peppar på the game... riiiight
 

2010-03-06 20:28
Ja ? Jag diggar det jag diggar, du diggar det jag diggar. Varför bitcha i att jag inte diggade din låt ?
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 20:32
Haha, du diggar det du diggar* skulle det stå där.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 20:46
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-06 20:48
7/10 Dead Prez ! Längesen nu fan :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 21:02
5/10 Helt ok


BTW vart kommer beatet ifrån? Det ända jag minns är att det är någon låt med Cypress, totalt hjärnsläpp!
Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-06 21:18
5/10

Wildchild, vilket beat ?

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 21:41
6.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-06 22:00
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 22:14
7/10


fbws: Beatet från "Murderin Mcs" låten som jag posta.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-06 22:27
8/10 Fire !

Wildchild : Okay, kände inte igen beatet iaf.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-06 23:27
4/10
 

2010-03-06 23:57
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-07 01:45
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-07 09:28
6.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-07 12:59
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-07 17:46
2/10



wildchild "sean price red light boogie" låten BANGER:D

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-07 18:00
7/10 Boom Bap !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-08 17:36
6/10

 

2010-03-08 19:11
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-08 23:25
6/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-08 23:59

2010-03-09 06:38
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-03-09 13:49
7/10 Feet !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-09 14:28
7.5/10 PPPPPP! Rock är också tung.

Fet låt floorless P17.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-09 15:16
6/10 - Illusions e fet, fast jag har alltid gillat remixen från Unreleased & Revamped mer.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.