I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-12 17:19
4/10

________________________________________________

kommer igång efter en minut lite mer, ge den tid!
LEGALISERA CANNABIS

2010-03-12 17:35
7.5/10



9th's wonders beats är bäst asså
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-12 17:49
@Suckafree,

Wiseguys är riktigt grymma. Det där albumet är ruggigt bra, philly up in it! PG023 som uploadat, det är jag det! Äger albumet.

@Bayfotter, 3/10.



Älskar Motion Man på denna samt beatet av King Tech är mästerligt! Någon som kommer ihåg alla Wake Up Shows?

Brraaap!
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-12 17:53
haha, är det så... ja, jag gillar skivan hyfsat.. 2 riktigt bra låtar, resten är mediokra. men the almighty rso.... sjukt jävla bra.

6/10

 

2010-03-12 20:27
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-12 20:33
2/10
 

2010-03-12 20:48
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-12 20:52
4/10 jag gillar brand nubian o grand puba.. men tråkig låt.

 

2010-03-12 21:24
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-12 23:52
6/10


Har gjort en tung mix på notorious big - dead wrong

Länk: http://www.mediafire.com/?nrk3zyrrmyj

säg vad ni tycker.
pz
http://www.youtube.com/n1dde

2010-03-13 00:57
Hörde den på Philaflava, tyckte helt ärligt beatet inte alls passade.
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-13 01:53
Jag får hålla med P__ P24, 3/10 får den.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-13 04:51
8/10 (för att vara franskt) - Finns riktigt mycket bra shit från det landet. Synd bara att man inte förstår vad dom rappar.



Mmmm! Flava.
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-13 11:03
3/10


 

2010-03-13 14:06
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-13 15:35
2/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-13 16:28
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-03-13 17:46

2010-03-13 18:46
6/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-13 19:19
kenn starr är tuung! gammal goding! 9/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-13 19:36
8/10 Banger

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-13 19:54
7/10

souls of mischief e feta


 

2010-03-13 20:19
9/10 Classic shit

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-13 20:27
7.5/10 Premier grym som vanligt!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-13 23:17
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-14 00:04
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-14 00:38
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-14 00:40
8/10

A.G är tung som vanligt


http://www.youtube.com/n1dde

2010-03-14 00:53
6/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-14 01:13
Jim Jones - Harlem: 7.5/10

TI - Big thing poppin: 7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-14 01:30
Tack för att du tog dig tiden att betygsätta båda :) Harlem e ju en underbar sommar-banger ! Org... 3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-14 12:04
5.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-14 13:21
6/10

 

2010-03-14 14:59
7/10 Beatnuts e sick

Denna går ju fan inte att hata på alltså ! Ger en ett sånt helvetes sommarsug
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-14 17:10
6/10 (soft flow + bra beat) :)



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-03-14 19:08
9/10 Tung!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-14 20:17
3/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-14 21:05
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-15 00:03
1/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-15 17:38
4/10


fbws: Ingen fara :) aa låten med Jim Jones var riktigt fet, gillade den ännu mer efter ett par lyssningar.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-15 22:26
2/10




*Ok inte en fullständig låt men gillar den så mycke så kör upp den ändå.
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-03-15 23:15
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-16 14:42
7/10 rätt så fet

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-16 18:43
7/10 The Future Is Now är ett av mina favoritalbum.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-16 21:12
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-16 22:37
2/10 (Inte riktigt fair då jag inte är så mycket för underground osv) Vill dock lägga ut nästa video.

"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-03-16 23:30
Vet inte riktigt... Ingen höjdare, men dålig var den inte heller. Inte riktigt min grej, men kommer kolla in skivan när den kommer. 4.5/10


2010-03-17 13:54
6/10



Fortsätt delta i tråden, det är kul att den fortfarande rullar ! Man har fått tagit del av mycket bra musik man inte hört tidigare.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 14:06
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-17 14:45
9/10, bäst i gemet just nu! Jay Elec!