9/10 grymt skön låt, diggat den mycket tidigare :)
Sorry om ja postar igen men fick lov o lägga upp denna , fick inspiration av förra. Gammal mo thug classic :)
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time
Producent
2010-03-25 04:31
Tycker bishop förstör låten en del men annars är den riktigt soft 4/10
Flyger fritt, landar platt
Hmm fick embedding disabled av Youtube :/
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
Betyg till videon innan (Joutzen P18 ) : 2/10
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
fan, hittade låten jag skulle pejsta egentligen. betygsätt vilken ni vill. :p
Definition.. 7/10
Another day 6/10
Keep playing sega-games
Producent
2010-03-25 17:14
4/10 Tycker mer om den Australiska hiphop kulturen;D
Flyger fritt, landar platt
Producent
2010-03-26 02:22
7/10
tycker inte denna förtjänar ett högre betyg eftersom de har mycket tyngre låtar under sin meritlista.
Eaten bread is soon forgotten.
Eaten bread is soon forgotten.
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
5/10
Vet inte om nån har postat denna redan men provar ändå:
In the old days it was not a crime
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
Producent
2010-03-28 00:16
1/10.
game är grym... men att gå ner sig sådär. fyfan.
Producent
2010-03-28 05:08
2/10 - Inget som föll mig i smaken.
Freestyle, men men.
One Day.
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
nah diggade inte så mkt, han har gjort bättre låtar.
5/10
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
Producent
2010-03-28 15:50
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
Producent
2010-03-28 22:32
4/10 tråkig låt helt enkelt men bra lyric och flyt
Flyger fritt, landar platt
Känner att Gangstarr - Work förtjänar ett bättre betyg :) 9/10
Dialectrix - 2/10
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
-2/10 (Haha the neverending battle between strange underground rap and real music)
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
5/10.. drygt beat, men ya boy är guld. :p
10/10 Sjukt fet låt! tack för att du posta :D
Keep playing sega-games
haha, glad att du uppskattade!! southside posse från 96, jag gillar som fan. såna där guldkorn jag letar efter...
6/10 soft som fan.
en till från s.s.p. då, inte lika bra imo som förra. men soft.
7/10
Soft, posta gärna om du hittar något..S.S.P verkar grymma. Borde nog kolla in dom lite..något album som är ett måste?
Keep playing sega-games