I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-17 16:26
10/10 Solklar tia, fy fan vad jag taggade till i refrängen ! Fan vad jag hoppa runt B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 16:33
5/10 - Ganska soft men hjärndöd låt.



2010-03-17 16:39
6,5/10 - jeppehehe P20, Hjärndöd 4 Life B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 16:45

2010-03-17 17:14
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 17:35
6.5/10 - Cam'ron måste fixa sitt flow som det var förut, hela låten stannar upp när han börjar.

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-17 17:38
6/10 - Ruskigt tungt beat.



2010-03-17 19:00
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 19:34
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-17 20:03
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-17 20:31
5.5/10 Helt ok



"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-03-17 21:30

2010-03-17 22:22
9.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-18 06:18
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-18 07:37
7.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-18 09:04
8/10

You like the smell of males on your mattress!

2010-03-18 14:10
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-18 14:31
9/10 Ohhh takes me back!





Focus är en jävligt talented producer, bishop är väl sisådär med, men känn beaten!
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-03-18 14:38
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-18 17:03
6/10, inte mkt för bone thugs men tycker den här är deras fetaste:
Reprezent 2007

2010-03-18 20:23
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-19 10:15
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-19 14:38
3/10

 

2010-03-19 15:11
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-19 15:23
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-19 15:47
hur kunde du bara ge den klassikern 3/10 ? ;-)

 

2010-03-19 15:51
glömde betygsätta ; 5.5/10
 

2010-03-19 19:36
10/10 fo sho!!! så sjukt bra skiva rakt igenom där. gick på repeat i freestylen rätt bra på 90talet.

 

2010-03-19 20:15
6.5/10 Helt ok låt.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-19 20:18
4/10



:D
 

2010-03-19 20:22


borde ha länkat den istället. men whatever.. sjukt grym skiva :p
 

2010-03-19 20:29
Let's play house: 7/10

I don't like to dream: 8.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-19 20:30
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-19 20:30
Mitt betyg var till SuckaFree
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-19 22:47
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-20 08:01
7/10

 

2010-03-20 10:27
7/10 The Beatnuts is the shizzle

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-20 11:13
Bone Thugs 8/10

2010-03-20 11:29
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-20 16:42
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-20 18:04
4/10

 

2010-03-20 22:13
RBL Posse var hårda. Två av dem är döda idag, tyvärr. 7/10!



^_^

http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-20 23:19
8.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-21 03:59
7.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-21 04:31
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-21 09:19
3/10

 
Rappare

2010-03-21 12:26

2010-03-22 07:02
8.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-22 20:33
3/10 Ganska tråkig låt..

"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-03-22 23:22
7/10 Tung låt, tror Rise Up kan bli ett grymt comeback-album av Cypress.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.