I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-09 15:19
8/10


2010-03-09 15:23
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-09 18:56
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-09 20:24
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-09 20:38
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-09 21:03
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-09 21:32
6/10


haha en riktig klassiker! :)
"Visst är det vackert.."

2010-03-09 21:52
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-09 21:58
5.5/10


fbws: 4/10 :o Press rewind måste vara en av mina favorit låtar :P
Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-09 22:09

2010-03-09 22:19
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-10 07:08
7.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-10 09:24
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-10 11:41
7/10

 

2010-03-10 13:22
6/10

 

2010-03-10 14:04
2/10

"Visst är det vackert.."

2010-03-10 15:00
8.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-10 16:58
7.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-03-10 20:34
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-03-10 21:03
2/10

One Day.

2010-03-10 21:11
9/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-10 21:46
6/10

Reprezent 2007

2010-03-10 21:54
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-10 23:56
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-03-11 11:26
6/10

 

2010-03-11 13:04
8/10 "Cuz I will bleed for them, but is it worth me risking being free for them?"

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 14:23
6/10

 

2010-03-11 14:59
7/10 SCC e tunga

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 15:31
6/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-11 15:46
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 16:21
8/10

scc är tunga, eller hur :)
hört murder squad då?

 

2010-03-11 18:43
6/10 Haha dom där jävla trehjulingarna e så feta B-) Vissa snubbar flashar med feta goldenchains, snubben i slutet kickar fet kättingkedja med hänglås, fan vad hardcore haha

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 19:30
haha ja, skratta som fan.
 

2010-03-11 19:35
Betygsätt/posta ny låt ? =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 20:17
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-11 20:56
8/10 - Riktigt mysigt beat

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 21:14
6/10

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2010-03-11 21:16
4/10

One Day.

2010-03-11 21:19
4/10 Njeea, föredrar hellre Scarface - My Block. Samma beat/sample.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 21:19
Mitt betyg var till wildchild.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-11 22:04
MiboLineBeats: 8.5/10

fbws P21: 7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-03-11 22:23
7/10

Nån som kommer ihåg den här då ? HAHA B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-12 00:58
sorry, den hade inte loadats där när jag skrev tidigare... videos är sjukt segt ibland :p
 

2010-03-12 01:00
1/10. :p

 

2010-03-12 10:43
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-12 11:23
5/10



the 4 1 fever
 

2010-03-12 11:31
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-03-12 14:12
4~/10

 

2010-03-12 16:54
5/10, Spice 1 är nice men jag har personligen inte varit så mycket för ganksta soundet.



Älskar den dessa 12", speciellt första låten här! Daaaaam!
http://arealdope.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/PG023

2010-03-12 17:10
3/10
inte min grej alls, sorry.
spice 1 är grym.. men har massa halvdana grejor även, några riktigt dryga låtar.. helt hooked på den där dock. :)