I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-03-30 16:56

2010-03-30 17:04
7/10 King Geedorah är trevliga grejor :)

In the old days it was not a crime

2010-03-30 17:59
S.S.P - Tales From Tha Southside från 1996 är enda jag vet om, ska kolla om jag hittar nå mer.. men båda låtarna är därifrån
 

2010-03-30 23:47

2010-03-31 09:53
9.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Rappare

2010-03-31 23:06

2010-04-01 08:45
6/10

 

2010-04-01 09:33
6/10

 

2010-04-01 11:33
4/10
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-04-01 12:18
haha!! 6/10

In the old days it was not a crime

2010-04-01 15:47
3/10

 

2010-04-01 17:33

2010-04-01 17:46
7/10

SuckaFree P27: ait, tackar!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-01 18:34
Skön! Vet inte vad instrumentet heter men de som "plingplongar" lite tycker jag brukar få låtar att bli så mjuka och mer sköna. I övrigt mycket bra låt och skönt flow i texten.. Klockren schmögarlåt.

8/10!

Mitt första inlägg och första bidrag. Trevligt att träffas Whoapunktnu.



2010-04-01 20:25
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-04-02 16:01
2/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-05 08:56
3/10

 

2010-04-05 13:19
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-07 09:44
6/10


 

2010-04-07 15:34
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-07 16:35
Göteborg
Groupie

2010-04-07 17:58
Lite tråkigt beat, men annars tungt som fan 8/10



2010-04-08 09:56
7/10

 

2010-04-08 14:20
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-10 09:52
6/10

 

2010-04-10 17:02
6/10


 

2010-04-10 21:37
7/10

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-04-11 01:20
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-11 17:35
5/10

(Feat. Mos def & Memphis bleek och Jean Grae)
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-04-11 17:37
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-11 20:17
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-11 22:28
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-11 23:37

2010-04-12 00:58
8/10 skönt beat

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-04-12 12:46
5,5/10 Rätt soft

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-12 20:21
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-04-12 22:48
8/10 - Har droppat den för länge sen i tråden, den e fet.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-13 01:42
5/10... Cage var fet... I mitt fall har jag lyssnat sönder hans fetaste grejor så blir bara en 5a...


Min absoluta favoritlåt just nu
mok vurban

2010-04-13 06:12
2/10

"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-04-13 09:51
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-13 19:25
10/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-14 00:46
5/10

"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee

2010-04-14 04:48
Nja inget som jag diggade 3/10

Slår till med en av mina favoriter.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-04-14 14:01
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-04-14 14:57
Nja, inte alls i min smak.
Jag tycker beatet tar för mycket plats och att rapparen anstränger sig för mycket.

3/10
Lägger upp en feting som motsats

STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2010-04-14 15:59
2/10 - Jobbigt beat och i överlag tråkig låt

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-04-14 16:18
7/10



2010-04-14 17:01
7/10

Drar en från samma platta

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-04-14 20:13
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-04-15 15:51
8/10 Droppat den förrut, den e fet, fast jag tror nog jag gillar originalet lite mer ändå.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.