As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10 ; Tunga verser, men refrängen var inte så najs
Tears of Liquor EP https://soundcloud.com/nicoelrico/sets/tears-of-liquor-ep
Den här tråden skulle bli betydligt mer intressant om betygen motiverades med en liten rad eller två (som gggg_hatt gjorde )
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE
Producent
2010-05-06 17:49
http://soundcloud.com/orlandog https://www.facebook.com/OrlandogPsy https://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandogPsy
Helt OK låt 5.5/10. Droppar en klassiker:
Keep playing sega-games
Producent
2010-05-08 06:17
http://soundcloud.com/orlandog https://www.facebook.com/OrlandogPsy https://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandogPsy
6/10 Gillar inte refrängen på den asså,
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
7/10 Will har sin charm trots alltid hatad på:)
9-1
tar en till och drar från tråden sen
9-1
Blackmoon: 8/10 - Mad Izm 10/10 älskar den!
Lil'Cease nya,
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
5.5/10
(Where your homiez?. :)
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
7/10
Har inte hört den, men är van att höra 2Pac över det beatet och den första låten man hör brukar oftast ge ett större intryck.
Men Big L osv är alltid bra.
Lite UK:
/ Deedz. http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6 / 10 - Eazy E .... får 5 poäng för att han ger mig nostalgi trippar men låten får hela 1 poäng. För trött på gangster låter nu alltså.
One puff, Two Puffs i know Teraq goin' nuts som vanligt
Med biggie och pac phat flowar med Bob Marley
Myspace: In memory of teraq
6.5/10
"Låten börjar vid 00:36"
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Producent
2010-05-11 14:48
http://soundcloud.com/orlandog https://www.facebook.com/OrlandogPsy https://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandogPsy
8.5/10 Så jävla raw
tror detta är den första Al Tariq solo låten i hela tråden
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
7.5/10
Ja det är det nog, aldrig hört talas om han innan. Han verkar kunna sin grej, ska definitivt ge han en chans.
Keep playing sega-games
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
8,5/10.
Tar er tillbaka till tidig dirty south, rip Mello
9-1
8.5/10 Skönt med laidback,
Spela Mortal Combat samtidigt!
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
4.5/10 lite rörigt beat, därav betygssänkning.
Keep playing sega-games
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Mitt betyg var till låten med Jay Z, Spider Loc får 6/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Åhh klassiker, trots att båda är rätt sunkiga rappare är det ill 9,5/10
9-1
10/10 - talkin' bout classics..
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.