I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-02-24 13:53
5/10



Ny BANGER från BONE ! B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-24 14:03
7/10 Skön som fan! lite tråkig video bara.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-24 14:16
7/10 Aldrig fattat hypen kring Jeezy men måste säga att The Inspiration e en fet platta ändå.




As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-24 18:33
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-24 18:44
6/10 - I wanna gangsta boogie wit my gangsta bitch B-)


Dryg liten ruta i vägen under hela videon men whateva
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-24 19:57
7.5/10 Tung låt, men fan vad irriterande ruta :E

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-24 20:11
5/10 Soft låt, men störde mig på saxofonerna eller vafan de va i refrängen.

Wildchild I know man, men vadå.. Det var bra kvalite på låten iaf =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-24 21:23
8/10
Klockren låt från en klockren platta!
6 Feet Under <3



2010-02-24 22:09
3/10 - Snubben ska verkligen inte sjunga =P

floorless P17 - Gravediggaz är alltid klockrena =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-24 22:30
fbws: Du menar det där julklingandet ljudet? Jag tycker det låter riktigt soft faktiskt :) men men, smaken är som baken.

6/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-24 22:46
6/10

Wildchild - julklingande? ;O Ganska säker på att det är saxofoner :P Låter som det iaf haha. Aja, vilket fall, blev lite för jazzigt för mig =P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-25 10:22
5/10

 

2010-02-25 11:23
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-25 12:52
6/10


Ja rule's bästa verser måste jag säga
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-25 17:47
7.5/10 Shit, Ja Rule! I never knew you had it in you.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-25 20:42
6/10 Tyckte beatet var lite rörligt bara, Rappen var underbar

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-25 21:20
7/10 - Synd på censuren bara...

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-25 21:33
8/10 Gravediggaz en av mina favorit grupper.

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-25 21:52
5/10
Bayfotter P18 - Mina med =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-25 22:49
6/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 11:43
9/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 11:50
6/10

 

2010-02-26 12:01
8.5/10 - flowet passar så bra till beatet



R.I.P Tupac
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 12:10
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 12:15
5/10

 

2010-02-26 12:22
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 12:47
9.5/10 ! Pumpa alltid den förut, för skön
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 13:52
6/10, soft som fan.. men riktigt less på xzibit, så dryg röst.

 

2010-02-26 13:57
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 15:59
7.5/10
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 16:19
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-26 17:14
6/10

Gank Move, grymt :)

 

2010-02-26 17:16
ah shit, måste pejsta den här även.. visste inte vilken jag skulle ta.. betygsätt vilken av dom ni vill.. så sjukt bra beat. ;d

 

2010-02-26 17:25
5/10 på Gangsta Dre

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 17:25
Gangsta dre - hogg life 6.5/10, Visst var beatet bra =)



Ja Westside eller Eastside
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 17:26
Bay du hoppade över min.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 17:26
Aa okej, får ge betyg till din istället fbws: 4/10
Har svårt för Dmx och 50 cent
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 17:41
Aight, din får 5/10 - Censuren sänkte en hel del

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-02-26 17:52
6/10

Slänger upp min favorit låt med Gravediggaz
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-26 19:39
5/10

 

2010-02-26 20:42
4/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-02-26 22:35


2/3

2010-02-27 00:41
Moget, då vart man nu brun i brallan tackar.



Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2010-02-27 10:11
5/10



2010-02-27 11:33
4/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-27 11:54
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 13:35
8/10 feeet produktion

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 14:20
7.5/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-02-27 16:30
9/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-02-27 16:31
Ps. Höj volymen till max.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.