I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-01-10 13:45
7/10 "what we get for 10 dollars? Not much over here, bitch" haha B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 15:53
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-10 16:03
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 17:58
6/10

 

2010-01-10 18:25
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 19:33
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-10 19:39
5/10

 
Producent

2010-01-10 19:40
6/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-01-10 19:46
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 19:46
8/10

 

2010-01-10 19:46
min var till cypress..
 

2010-01-10 19:51
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-10 19:53
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 19:58
6/10

 

2010-01-10 20:03
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 20:10
6.5/10

 

2010-01-10 20:26
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-10 23:09
Jävlar vilken Tech N9ne-mode det blev :P
Men han e grym! 8/10

2010-01-11 07:58
9/10 I feel so ziggidy ziggidy ziggidy, 'cause I'm floating in ecstasy B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 10:59
7,5/10 fet låt fast jag klarar knappt av att lyssna på den clownen.

 

2010-01-11 13:27
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 17:34
7/10

den här bow wow låten då-.-



2010-01-11 18:10
5/10

Keep playing sega-games
Groupie

2010-01-11 18:45
nja, lite jobbigt beat och jobbig rap; 3/10.



2010-01-11 19:18
9/10 - Classic !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 19:25
6/10
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-01-11 19:34
3,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 19:42
6/10 swollen har alltid feta beats, resten känns sådär. hur kan du ogilla scarfaces låt mannen? ;)

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-01-11 20:18
6/10

kohler för mycket refräng och för lite rap, seg låt, småtråkig enligt mig. Men kass var den ju inte.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 20:28
Fuck! 9/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-11 20:34
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 20:41
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-11 20:58
6,5/10 - Skön nostalgikänsla

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-11 21:00

2010-01-11 21:01
Mitt betyg var till Wildchilds låt..

2010-01-11 21:09
floorless Så vad får min ? ;O

7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-12 10:49
7.5/10

Quasimoto - Greenery
Keep playing sega-games

2010-01-12 10:51
8/10

 

2010-01-12 10:51
min var till game låten
 

2010-01-12 13:34
Mitchy Slick: 5/10
Quas: 8/10, jag älskar den här skivan

C'mon SON!
Groupie

2010-01-12 16:28
8/10, chill beat



2010-01-12 16:43
6/10 - Jomenvisst! Den här var ju helt okay faktiskt, fast enligt mig gjorde nog beatet det mesta.


Cypress Hill's singel till deras kommande platta år 2010. Det är säkert jag som är riktigt efter men hade aldrig hört denna förräns igår :P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-12 23:13
6.5/10

 

2010-01-12 23:55
5,5/10 OZ <3

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-13 11:07
5/10

 

2010-01-13 11:35
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-01-13 14:44
4/10


Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-01-13 14:56
8/10 Lootpack är så jävla grymma, det här är en riktigt fet låt. Fast beatet är något enformigt, därav sänkningen till åtta.

Rappare

2010-01-13 15:47
Beatet är sick, likaså flowet
8/10


2010-01-13 17:10
7.5/10 Mysigt beat.

Keep playing sega-games