I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-11-04 01:58
Feeet! 8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-04 03:44

2009-11-04 10:16
6/10 gungig som fan. kommer spana in mer med Reks

 

2009-11-04 11:41
3/10


2009-11-04 12:00

2009-11-04 13:38
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2009-11-04 14:51
5/10


2009-11-04 17:01
Fett beat, skön rapp, riktigt grym refräng stark 7a.

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2009-11-04 17:47
Rappare

2009-11-04 18:07

2009-11-04 21:24
10/10 - ODB is a legend. Beatet e som skräddarsytt för mina öron också ! Reffen e ju bäst haha =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-05 02:39
7/10

ge mig din månadspeng

2009-11-05 10:24
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-05 14:43
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-11-05 16:17

2009-11-05 18:47
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-05 20:05
7/10 skön bas

 
Producent

2009-11-05 22:04
6/10


2009-11-05 23:22
6/10



2009-11-06 08:26
2/10


2009-11-06 10:41
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-06 12:49
9/10 =)
Luniz - Put The Lead On Ya
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-11-06 14:36
6/10

BUC FIFTY : BUC BUC BUC

 

2009-11-06 14:39
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-11-06 17:29

2009-11-06 19:05
limp....fegis, tänker inte betygsätta såna klassiker...


Lyrical Kung Fu So Do Ur Kung Fu If U Know Kung Fu!

2009-11-06 22:05
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-07 07:47
5/10




2009-11-07 08:38
5/10

Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - You Don't Wanna F*ck With Me feat. Crooked I


 

2009-11-07 15:38
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-07 20:53
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-07 22:19
7/10 - Beatet <3

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-08 15:04

2009-11-08 15:09
10/10 - God daaaamn!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-08 21:39
7½/10

"Maybe i could get mjältbrand"
"jag har ½ gram jag ska rulla fram blatte jag fick det av david (david)"

2009-11-08 22:19
7/10 - Sutter Kain e störtskön.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2009-11-08 23:22
5/10 - beatet + rösten


2009-11-09 08:00
8/10 - hahaha han e så klockren. Tänkte ju lägga upp den där !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 15:09
Men snälla, kan ni bli lite aktiv eller
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 15:53

2009-11-09 16:09
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 16:13

2009-11-09 16:20
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 16:32

2009-11-09 16:35
Eminem slaktar med sin vers på denna btw, 2:40 framåt.

2009-11-09 16:38
7/10

Faktiskt ganska förvånad att ingen lagt upp denna tidigare:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 16:45
10/10 en sann klassiker kan man ju inte rösta på något annat än en 10.


Denna låten hörde jag precis, tyckte att den är ganska soft med det akustiska!
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-11-09 16:51
7/10 dre & quinn e feta

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-09 18:57
Har aldrig varit ett fan av Aesop men jag förstår grejen. Han har grymma texter. Jag ger låten 3/10.


2009-11-09 19:21
5/10 - M.O.P. var bättre förr.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.