I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-10-19 20:04
7/10


2009-10-19 20:17
8/10 - Att jag inte tänkte på att lägga upp den här tidigare. Jag e helt såld på beatet

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 20:19
tung budskap på denna 8/10

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 20:21
mitt betyg på kommentaren ovan gick till crooked I låten, nu till bizzy 10/10
Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 20:23
hehe bizzy is the shizzle 8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 20:29
tung track allti diggar Xzibit o hans stil av musik 9/10 och young dees näsa liknar toppen av en hagelbraka haha

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 20:47
7/10

HAHAHA young de's näsa e så fuckad.. Ser ut som en gangsterversion av nasse i nalle puh vafan.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 21:14
1/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-19 22:23

2009-10-19 22:44
Tung! 8/10



2009-10-19 23:07

2009-10-20 16:46
6/10 - Originalet e 2 betyg högre.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-20 17:38
5/10, bättre låtar har de gjort

 

2009-10-20 21:25
7/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-20 21:30

2009-10-21 01:18
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-21 02:12

2009-10-21 04:45
2/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-21 15:50
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 17:16
hur fan kan man ge krazy med 2pac 2/10?=??!

sunshine är nog min favvvotwsitalåt !! jag ger den 8$ av 10$ möjliga

 

2009-10-21 17:44
JAG ?! jag gav väl inte krazy-låten 2 av 10 ? :S
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 17:46
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 18:57
9 av 10 MCs till KRS


och nää menade inte dej utan nån annan
 

2009-10-21 19:03
4/10 - Get boys e tighta men denna va inte deras fetaste precis.
Aa jag märkte det sen :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 19:29
den va fett skön, aldrig hört förrut 7/10

 

2009-10-21 20:09
8/10 - Älskar beatet.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 20:49
6/10


2009-10-21 21:38
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-21 23:56
7/10

Lyrical Kung Fu So Do Ur Kung Fu If U Know Kung Fu!

2009-10-22 00:15
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-22 00:33

2009-10-22 06:49
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-22 22:48
7/10

You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

2009-10-24 17:16
6,5/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-10-30 05:50
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-10-30 11:22
8/10

 

2009-10-30 12:24
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-31 11:10
7/10

Wu All-Stars - Soul In The Hole
 

2009-10-31 19:18

2009-11-01 12:47
6/10

 

2009-11-01 12:54
7/10

http://www.johnlemon.se - varje dag

2009-11-01 18:06
10/10 utan tvekan....


2009-11-01 18:10
maste bara saga att a uncommon valour fortjanar hogre betyg an en 7;a (enligt mig i alla fall). R.A lagger en av de fetaste verserna nagonsin....

2009-11-03 12:37

2009-11-03 14:22
8/10 Vinnie är grym på de lite lugnare låtarna.


2009-11-03 19:42
7/10


Tycker fler borde öppna ögonen för denna mannen!
Keep playing sega-games

2009-11-03 19:54
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-03 21:00
9/10 ! sjukt skön låt aldrig hört den innan..


2009-11-03 22:13
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-11-04 00:19
5/10

You like the smell of males on your mattress!