I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-10-13 22:24
6/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-13 23:50
10/10!!! den e så jävla fet...favvolåt från dipset.

 

2009-10-14 00:02

2009-10-14 00:20
5/10


2009-10-14 00:44
7/10 för allt annat än verserna...

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 02:32
8/10

Keep playing sega-games

2009-10-14 02:53

2009-10-14 06:21
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 13:49
8/10


2009-10-14 14:17
10/10 - Lustan did it ! Låten blev jag kär i hehe, äckligt skön alltså.

Jag bjuder på denna
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 16:52
6/10

 

2009-10-14 16:59
7/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 17:01
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 17:09
8/10 även om beatet gör det mesta
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 17:11
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 17:13
fet låt, lyssnat sönder den dock. 7.5/10

 

2009-10-14 17:16
7/10 - NIPSEY ! B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 17:24
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 17:37
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 18:04
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 18:16
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 18:51
Är inget vrålfan är btnh men no surrender är sjukt fet 9/10



www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-14 19:06
6/10

Still No Surrender
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 19:32
7/10


2009-10-14 19:38
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 19:49
6/10

Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!

2009-10-14 20:02
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-14 21:04
3/10 - shit, helt aktiv är du fbws!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 21:15
7/10


2009-10-14 22:29
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 23:09
Shiiiit, Rasco - What its all about är värd minst 9/10 imo, samma med DOOM - Rhinestone Cowboy.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 23:12
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-14 23:52
6/10

denna är fetare från samma skiva:
 

2009-10-15 00:02
6/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-15 00:06

2009-10-15 03:12
4,5/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-10-15 04:20
12/10 . tack för en galen låt, diggar den här tråden som fan fortsätt länka fett shit !!

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-15 06:16
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-15 15:22
Goretex - destined to rep 6/10.. kontrar med det bästa...av det bästa
-HJÄRNDÖD GENERATION-

2009-10-15 16:29
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-15 17:10
0/10

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito
Groupie

2009-10-15 17:35
7/10



2009-10-15 17:50
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-15 21:57
5/10



:)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-15 23:02
3/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-15 23:20
7/10

Big Pun- Glamour Life (Ft Cuban Link, Triple Seis, Fat Joe & Armageddon)

 

2009-10-16 04:33
9/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-16 06:28
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2009-10-16 14:01
6/10

Konrad Krut - twitter.com/konradkrut - soundcloud.com/konradkrut - mixtape in progress

"Start your own shit and you'll have bitches in the doggystyle position attached to each other like train cabines from the LA to the Bay"

2009-10-16 14:12
6/10, men kvalitén på det där klippet sög ju balle.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.