I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-10-10 18:56
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-10 19:08
Enkelt 10/10

Den tycker jag är svår att betygsätta. Jag tror att jag tycker den är riktigt bra :p
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-10 20:03
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Poet

2009-10-10 23:22
helt klart jävligt soft låt. inte hört honom förut, ska lyssna in mig lite, älskar viben. men 7/10 for now.



lite lugn dirtydirty
"life's a garden, dig it."
Poet

2009-10-10 23:27
btw - Can't go to sleep med wu är en självklar 10/10 för min del iaf. skönare känsla i en låt äre svårt att hitta. helt underbar
"life's a garden, dig it."

2009-10-10 23:29
7/10 - Trae e grym.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-11 01:53
Nice låt.. 6/10

Högt liv

2009-10-11 09:42
gillade inte alls beatet 4/10


2009-10-11 12:32
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-11 17:29
8/10

 

2009-10-11 18:44
6,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-12 03:33
8/10 Tung låt

You wanna learn how to rhyme, you better learn how to add. It's mathematics.

2009-10-12 07:37
7/10 - A.B. !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 09:31
Afu-ra - defeat 8/10


2009-10-12 15:06
8/10 inte hört denna med dem tidigare, men den va feeet ! Riktigt skönt beat.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 16:21
5/10

Och snälla lyssna på texten.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-12 17:25
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 18:12
8/10

 

2009-10-12 18:41
6/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-12 18:42
7/10 själv tycker jag att dom har gjort mycket bättre låtar.


ungefär 1min intro bara att spola om ni inte orkar lyssna.
Keep playing sega-games

2009-10-12 19:06
2/10


My gun studders when it speaks to you ;)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 19:14
7/10 gillar denna skarpt!



riktigt fet om du frågar mig..

2009-10-12 19:31
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 20:25
4/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-12 20:39
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-12 20:57
7/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-12 20:58
6,5/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-12 21:35
4/10
 

2009-10-12 21:42
10/10 - för lätt.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Poet

2009-10-12 21:43
8/10 classic:D

"life's a garden, dig it."

2009-10-12 21:46
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-12 22:22
tungt beat, inte min favortit av killarmy, 6.5/10



 

2009-10-12 23:26
4/10


its all G double'O D GoooD
when you're as high as Krayzie Bone!

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-13 03:08
9/10

 
Poet

2009-10-13 03:43
9/10

"life's a garden, dig it."

2009-10-13 06:52
8/10 - Laidback och skön. perfect in the mornin' =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-13 11:14
2/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-13 12:26
Souls of mischief är ju tvärfeta, hade dock inte hört den låten tidigare men den var fet. :D
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-10-13 12:27
oj nu var jag helt ute och cyklade, länkande från sista låten på första sidan. Men The Brotherhood låten fick man feta vibbar utav.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2009-10-13 13:35
FEEET!! fastnade för den 10/10 galen känsla på låten, beatet helt underbart, rappen ajaib



Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-13 14:31
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-13 15:45
8/10

håll i hatten nu gubbar
Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-13 16:58
FET 8/10

http://www.johnlemon.se - varje dag
Poet

2009-10-13 17:19
tycker inte den är så speciell. 5/10 får den.

en av Ro's bästa!
"life's a garden, dig it."

2009-10-13 18:12
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-13 19:53
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-13 20:15
2/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-13 20:21
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-13 21:00
7/10



2009-10-13 22:01
4,5/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect