I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-10-16 15:01
5/10

You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

2009-10-16 16:12
8/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-16 20:26
7/10


2009-10-16 20:52
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-16 21:33

2009-10-16 22:08

2009-10-17 07:54
8/10

qb finest-da bridge 2001

 

2009-10-17 14:55
MC SHAN! 7/10

 

2009-10-17 21:20
10/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-17 21:26

2009-10-17 22:23
2/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-18 12:45

2009-10-18 13:14
3/10


Jay-Z - We Run Twitter ft Eminem & Obama

haha Obama is killin it!

 

2009-10-18 15:20
2/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 15:21
2/10

www.fucksolar.com

FUCK SOLAR

2009-10-18 15:24
Oops, riktat till jigga-remixen alltså... jurassic låten ger jag 7/10
www.fucksolar.com

FUCK SOLAR

2009-10-18 15:50
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 16:33
5/10 helt okej !

"When you drop the drive and it's all Hip-Hop"

www.algerstam.blogg.se

2009-10-18 16:37
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 16:43
6/10


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-18 16:44
10/10 - Den e kung! B-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 17:22

2009-10-18 17:49
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 17:56

2009-10-18 17:59
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 19:27
6,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-18 19:44
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 21:29
Sorry om den redan postats, men här är ju en kunglig låt:

Cunninlynguists feat Looptroop Rockers & Hilltop Hoods - Nothing But Strangeness



fbws låt: 6/10

2009-10-18 21:38
9/10 - Aldrig hört förr, fan vad nice att looptroop collabat med cunnin =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-18 22:23
Planet Asia har mad skills och grym röst men det där beatet är lite smårörigt. 6/10.

Mer Planet Asia:

Planet Asia feat Mykill Miers - Everyday Ritual



//Paz

2009-10-19 00:52
10/10, Planet Asia e en favorit.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-10-19 01:21
8/10 Diggar inte beatet så mycket men Royce flow är så otroligt on point.. WOOOW.



2009-10-19 02:02
9/10 - Bra beat och kul kocept. Texten var en aning intetsägande, iaf vid första lyssningen.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. - Lao Tzu


2009-10-19 05:25
2/10

www.myspace.com/dressyourself
www.myspace.com/chessurect

2009-10-19 08:02
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 11:55
9/10 Rakim är kung.

 

2009-10-19 12:00
 

2009-10-19 15:46
Mama Raized A Hellrazor !! 8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 15:46
7,8 av 10

tupac tung.

 

2009-10-19 16:18
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 17:09
5/10


2009-10-19 17:15
6.5/10 , diggade inte hans delivery

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 17:56
fail/10 - När i helvete blev Jimi Hendrix hip hop ?! :S

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 18:13
fet 8/10, fortsätter med samma skiva...

Blackout DMX feat Jay-Z L.O.X.

 

2009-10-19 18:26
6/10 - Inte direkt den bästa låten från DMX, eller ens från den plattan men definitivt nice.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 18:50
fbws : haha musik som musik homes, de står posta en låt, inte en hiphop låt.
jimi hendrix ända feta som ja hört hittils, klart man delar med sig
Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 18:54
Har du ens sett vilket forum den här tråden ligger i ?
Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video
Gör om, gör rätt kompis :)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 19:07
hahaha bli moderator kompis
Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito

2009-10-19 19:45
näe fyfan, jag klarar mig :P men betygsätt och släng upp en låt nurå så de blir lite rotation vafan, i wanna play them songs
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2009-10-19 20:03
crazy 9/10

Ibancito <-- | where. Rythm Is Life, And Life Is Rythm ! checka dom senaste låtarna --> www.myspace.com/ibancito