I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-12-03 18:13
9/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-12-04 00:48
Jag gillar Jeezy men det här var fan ingen vinnare 5/10

Boyz n the wood

2010-12-04 12:31
Das EFX längesen, grym låt 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niOrRHiVgo4177


2010-12-04 13:08
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-12-04 13:13
Markera länken o tryck på youtube,

iaf låten e grym 8/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time
Rappare

2010-12-05 18:31
7/10
Ja

2010-12-05 20:49
2/10 Verkligen inte min stil.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-05 22:49
6.5/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-06 17:37
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-06 22:22

2010-12-06 23:12
7/10

Boyz n the wood

2010-12-06 23:24
7,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-12-08 12:09
5/10

One Day.

2010-12-09 10:56
6,5/10 Ahhh he's back! Fett. Beatet var dock lite smådrygt med skiftningen mellan melodierna hela tiden bara, if you know what I mean.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-09 12:18
6.5/10 Inte så insatt i Tech N9ne men har hört bättre låtar av han.

 

2010-12-09 13:13
5/10 Kool G har även han gjort bättre.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-09 16:41
5/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-12-09 19:32
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-10 11:29
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-12-10 12:28
lamt beat, inget driv. 4/10.
Nu öser vi
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2010-12-10 16:53
inget driv nej, snarare en smaksak.

4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-11 09:59
6/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-11 11:39
6/10 Skön morgonvibb!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-11 12:13
6.5/10

 

2010-12-11 12:17
9/10
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/

2010-12-12 13:38
7/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-12 15:02
6,5/10

 

2010-12-13 00:24
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-14 23:40
5.5/10 fet rap men primo kan bättre

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-12-15 17:07
8/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-12-15 21:32
Är det bara för mig Youtube är jätte jätte jätte segt!? Måste nästan vänta 15min på att en låt ska buffra klart.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-16 10:52
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-16 20:48
6.5/10 Hade fått mycket högre betyg om det inte vore för den dåliga kvalitén.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-16 23:09
chillad 7,5 / 10

 

2010-12-16 23:15
Wildchild :damn youtube :( Ett tips, digga den i mp3 om du inte redan hört den innan :) En av mina favoritlåtar med Tech,
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-17 00:36
7/10

Får ta o göra det. Tack för tipset :)
Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-17 10:20
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-17 22:58
inget stort fan av tech n9ne, men den va nice.. 7/10 ;D


2010-12-18 15:08
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-18 15:12
6/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
Producent

2010-12-18 17:48
2/10



One Day.

2010-12-18 17:53
5/10,Helt ok, men inte alls min stil...men det är väl inte utländsk Hip-Hop!? klickade på youtube och där fanns en länk till hans/deras hemsida som slutade på .se

 

2010-12-18 20:50
6.5/10 Ingen favorit med Gibbs precis...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-19 13:24
6/10 finns bättre från den plattan



2010-12-19 14:46
5/10

 

2010-12-19 15:52
9/10!!! AZ är as bra

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-12-19 20:36
7/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Rappare

2010-12-19 22:33

2010-12-19 23:11
8/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-12-20 22:50
6.5/10






Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns