I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-11-21 22:09
4.7/10 hahaha

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-11-22 16:06
6/10, här får ni lite HFM2 shit


2010-11-22 17:12
3/10 Fan vad konstig han lät här då, lät som en gnällig liten baby emellan åt :S Censuren pajjade hela låten också. Förövrigt var detta ganska kasst, Banks ska inte sjunga sådär, lämna det till fifty ;S

Har velat checka in skivan hela tiden, så ska göra det ändå... Trots att denna låt inte höjde förväntningarna.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-22 21:47
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-22 21:59
Inte 7.7/10 då, wildchild ? ;)

5/10 Sköna verser men drygt beat, och vad vill det där jävla "AAOOOM"-ljudet?!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-23 11:13
5/10

 

2010-11-23 13:51
6.5/10



Premo på beatet, bara det jag digga.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-11-23 15:30
7,5/10 Preemo på utflykt? Proddar åt både fransmän och japaner X-) Hehe, beatet e fett! Teriyaki Boyz e rätt sköna ändå, refrängen var ju as skön faktiskt! En stark halva på betyget.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-23 19:02
4/10

fbws P21: hehe ;)


Funk!
Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-23 19:09
2/10

 

2010-11-23 19:15
6/10 Helt ok låt. Tröttna på beatet rätt snabbt dock.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-24 00:16
5/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-11-25 21:35
7/10 Tungt flow

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-11-25 22:03

2010-11-25 22:25
8.5/10 Head-nodding!

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2010-11-26 04:03
7/10



One Day.

2010-11-26 11:09
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-26 18:20
8/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-11-27 12:10
fan vad fet! 9/10 får ta o checka det albumet nu

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-27 14:29
4/10 Väldigt enerverande beat, men diggar Yuk's verser.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-27 15:12
Jaså? Jag tycker beatet är bra :o
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-27 15:21
Tyckte det lät väldigt osammanhängande faktiskt. Synd, för han hade kunnat göra en väldigt fet låt med verserna.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-11-27 17:03

2010-11-27 19:57
8/10

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-11-28 01:12

2010-11-28 04:44
<33333 En av de fetaste låtarna någonsin! 10/10 räcker inte till...

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-28 09:56
3/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Rappare

2010-11-28 15:25

2010-11-28 22:11
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-30 00:15
Tråden behöver uppas och jag hittade en ny riktigt fet låt från Banks senaste platta, sorry för dubbelpost:



Betygsätt båda låtarna den som orkar, annars är det den senaste låten som gäller.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-30 09:35
5/5 Tråkig låt.

 

2010-11-30 13:26
6/10

Denna kommer väl också ratas isåfall, men jag har fastnat hårt för den.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Groupie

2010-11-30 15:03
8/10, hans andra är bättre, men hur kan ni säga at banks är tråkig, lyssna på hans texter fan



2010-11-30 16:29
7/10 Tung!

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-11-30 18:55
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-30 23:16
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-30 23:32
6/10

Så övertungt jävla beat, en av Buck's fetaste låtar:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-30 23:33
Jävligt fet video också, sry dubbelpost.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-01 12:08
8/10 helt klart den bästa med buck




det här albumet släpptes i år.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-01 18:26
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-01 23:04
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-02 01:40
5.5/10!
hade fått en 6.5 utan gucci. Men jag diggar luffaren, han va tung på BET freestylen också.

IT'S THE ROC!

2010-12-02 10:20
7.5/10 jävligt skön.

 

2010-12-02 11:00
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-12-02 13:16
7/10 Tungt beat.
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2010-12-02 16:21
5.5/10




ha.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-03 02:43
8/10


2010-12-03 12:56
6/10 Mest för beatet och lite för humorn då jag hör fransmän rappa :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-03 13:22
5/10


 

2010-12-03 16:18
4/10 fattar inte vad dom säger..men beatet var rätt så skönt :P

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...