Mr. Lif, 7/10... Bayfotter, jag kan inte se din post av någon skum anledning :S
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes
8/10 klart laidback. albumet hade sina vibbar.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
7/10
Refrängen kunde vart bättre
7/10 Skönt flow, hela conceptet kändes lite väl wannabe-eminem men den va tung, skön vibb.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6/10 talangfull rappare men dåligt beat enligt mig.
framtiden!
5/10 Halvskön men smått småstörig låt samtidigt, inget speciellt. Framtiden? Njeaa :P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6,5/10 Skön, mysig refräng och beat
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10 Nu börjar det likna något :)
Keep playing sega-games
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6/10
Lite offtopic: nån annan som märkt hur jävla seg whoa blivit på sistone (alltså att sidan laddar skit sakta) ?.
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
6,5/10
Hugger också en med Dru Down:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10 Tungt flow!
Rockz: Inget jag har märkt iaf.
Keep playing sega-games
7/10 Hahaha fan vad sköndryg tech var med pipljuden!
Bjuder på en partybanger av DMX jag då, cheers!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
5/5 Nja, har aldrig fastnat för varken DMX eller Swizz Beats
3/10 Bara namnet "Rich Boy" sänkte ner låten innan jag ens börjat lyssna :P Vilket jag gjorde, inget vidare... Beatet hade dock sina stunder.
Swizz har tappat mycket idag men har fortfarande sina stunder, inget går upp mot beatsen från den där tiden dock. Om jag får säga mitt :P
Slår till med en gammal classic:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
7/10 Skön hood-anthem! Fattades dock en refräng i slutet
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Ah längesen man hörde AZ, lyssnade sjukt mycket på han innan..
7,5/10
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
3,5/10
Jag verkligen älskar P's trasiga laidback stil på denna:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10. P är alltid nice, beatet var fett och smutsigt men lite väl simpelt för att vara något speciellt.
Holländska rappare Mr. Probz!
/ Deedz. http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
lite väl simpelt, äsch ! Allt ska vara så avancerat idag ;)
8/10 Holland kan! Kolla bara på Redlight Boogie.
Btw, någon mer än jag som har problem med whoa via firefox ? Texten fuckar ihop sig och kategorierna hamnar lite här och var!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6.5 / 10.
Samma här, diggar inte beatet riktigt. Refrängen drar ner helhetsbetyget dessutom.
Annars bra.
Detta då: PRIMO!
/ Deedz. http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
7/10 Den där e skön, trots franskan. Gillar snubbens aggro-attityd :D
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6,5/10
Fetaste premier prodden på länge! Canibus gör en tung comeback också.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
6.5/10
kan inte hata på detta album.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
"4/10". ååhh, en av de stunderna man slår sig själv av frustration :P
Jamal: 6/10 lite för enformigt old school-sound för mig, men helt okay låt.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
8/10 Lätt en av de bästa beatsen han gjort.
Den här kan vara lite svår att greppa i början, men ge den lite tid så diggar du den säkert. Jag tycker den är skit fet iaf:
Keep playing sega-games
7/10 Sean P for President. HAHAHA jag tröttnar aldrig på hans "PPPP"! :D
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
8/10 - har dock. postat den innan :)
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Bayfotter, ååfan, nyligen eller? Inte tänkt på det iaf. Riktigt mycket inlägg i tråden så skapligt svårt att hålla koll haha, mycket jag redan postat som kommit i repris också. :P
7/10 Beatet har jag aldrig varit så speciellt förtjust i men videon är ju bara för skön :D
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7.5/10
Fbws - var ett tag sen jag la upp den. och sen är det jävligt sant.. det där med svårt att hålla koll.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time
4/10 Var bra till en början men sista versen drog ner låten skapligt..
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring