I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-09-26 01:52
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-26 11:42
7/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-09-26 12:34
6/10

 

2010-09-26 15:48
8/10





inte lika bra som första. men....
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-09-26 15:49
3/10
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/

2010-09-27 21:17
5.5/10 Inte riktigt min stil tyvärr.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-27 22:03
10/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-27 22:03
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-28 11:01
7/10
 

2010-09-28 11:11
6/10

 

2010-09-28 11:45
Supersci e svenskar, denna tråd angår "utländsk hip hop", men visst. 6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-28 16:24
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-28 17:51
7/10

Lyssnade nyss på denna och tyckte den va riktigt fet faktiskt, aldrig hört förr:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-29 09:37
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-29 11:51
5/10

 

2010-09-29 11:58
7/10 Skön, R.I.P. Guru !

Det är något väldigt speciellt med den här låten när det närmar sig höst,
vet inte varför men vibben är underbar! En av de bästa låtarna Game
skrapat ihop ever.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-29 12:00
Sorry Rockz, vi krockade där såg jag. 8/10 till Professional Styles. Cormega & AZ knäcker i lag. Alchemist droppar fett som vanligt!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-29 20:23
8/10 fast jag hatar Game nuförtiden.

 

2010-09-29 22:52
7/10

Sticky pa hans bästa humör

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-30 07:31
6.5/10




feat. Hell Razah, Jojo Pelligrino, Remedy & Blaq Poet

haha
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-09-30 07:49
7/10 Den där e galen hehe, så ful video

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-30 18:03
Inget riktigt fan av old school hiphop, men har alltid gillat Dr Dre
5/10


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-30 21:44
3.5/10 Inte min stil..


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-01 11:48
8/10 Riktigt skön! Open up their eyes !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-01 17:24
hehe, posta den förra fredagen också :D. 10/10


Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-01 17:53
4/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Poet

2010-10-01 18:41
6/10 fet historia, inte så feta trummor

"life's a garden, dig it."

2010-10-01 21:43
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-02 15:44
8/10 Äntligen lite feta beats att betygsätta. Prövar en jag med:

Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-02 16:28
Wildchild: länken fungerar inte.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-02 17:07
Jorå, du måste klicka på klippet när det står "Inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran". Här är länken ifall att det inte skulle funka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_6B33gOLEA&feature=player_embedded
Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-03 01:50
1/5 för att det faktiskt fanns musik i videon.

Mitt bidrag:
..ima shoot down the propaganda stuck in yo brain like the military did to the fourth terrorist plane!

2010-10-03 18:50
6/10
 

2010-10-03 19:03
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-03 23:47
9/10


2010-10-04 12:13
7/10 Fet, inte hört denna tidigare faktiskt!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-05 09:40
10/10 för lätt.

 

2010-10-05 16:13
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-05 16:14
Såg att det blev "inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran"... Tryck bara på "Titta på YouTube" så kommer videon upp i nytt fönster.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-10-05 19:18
4/10

One Day.

2010-10-05 20:55
6/10

Någon sida bakåt postade jag "Cult Assassin", här kommer Episod 2.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-06 11:03
6.5/10 Helt ok, men fan vad Dj Muggs gör tråkiga beats nuförtiden, förr var han en av mina favoriter.

 

2010-10-06 11:21
7/10

Rockz, I helheten håller jag med dig om det påståendet, men han har ju sina stunder. Man får anpassa sig till det nya soundet helt enkelt, för han kan ju verkligen sin grej den där Muggs.

Postade episod 2 förra gången, så här kommer 3an:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-06 17:15
7.5/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-07 00:08
8/10 Riktigt skön, R.I.P. Guru

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-07 18:45
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-07 19:34

2010-10-07 22:37
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-09 10:03
7/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-10 13:25
8/10