I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-10-10 17:34
7.5/10

ge mig din månadspeng

2010-10-10 19:31
7/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-10-11 11:23
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-11 16:32
8/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-10-11 20:16
4/10 Aldrig tyckt att B-Real passat på detta beat, originalet med Young Buck e fetare.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-11 21:40
7/10 dope beat


suomi represent!

2010-10-11 22:37
3/10 Ganska kasst faktiskt. Haha, vilka fula snubbar!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-12 00:02
4/10

mer suomi


2010-10-12 08:27
6/10 Skön morgonvibb.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-12 16:51
8/10

 

2010-10-12 19:52
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-13 05:42
4/10 Jobbig refräng.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-13 11:35
7,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-13 22:47
7/10



får vibbar av denna
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-14 20:00
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-16 00:37
9/10 Banger!

"California" låten gav feta vibbar, som sagt. Videon var mysig också.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-16 00:52
Ganska dålig kvalité. Finns med bättre här: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24713418/10_Drugs.mp3
Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-16 11:24
9/10 Alltså, karln e otrolig :) Freddie Gibbs, people! Där har vi potential.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-16 13:37
8/10 Hi-tek grym som vanligt.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-16 13:46
8/10 J-Dilla grym som vanligt.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-16 14:28
8.5/10 Hi-teek alltså..

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-16 15:11
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2010-10-16 15:45
8/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2010-10-16 16:54
6,5/10 Så där måttligt skön och laidback att lyssna på. Inte något grymt Mobb Deep-fan, så betyget kanske verkar lite lågt för vissa, vad vet jag. :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-16 20:48
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2010-10-17 02:20
5/10

One Day.

2010-10-17 11:39
6.5/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-17 13:13
8.5/10 sjukt skön ju!


2010-10-19 12:04
5/10 Skönt beat, men fy fan vad monoton och tråkig första snubben var. Förstörde hela låten.

Hugger en klassiker från suomi-hållet då.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-19 15:46
5/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-10-19 21:03
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-20 18:07
5.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-21 10:55
6/10

 

2010-10-21 14:24
6/10



Canadian.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-21 16:33
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-22 14:28
7/10

Kan ha postat denna innan:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-23 21:21
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-24 11:44
5/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-10-24 13:50
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-24 14:24
7,5/10
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-10-24 16:47
/10 Fy fan vilken störig låt...

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-25 19:53
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-25 23:47
kul o kolla i min tråd, särskilt att fbws P21 postar varannan låt...
 

2010-10-26 07:30
6/10 Skön morgonvibb

Philip: Jag är en av få som fortfarande är aktiv i din tråd, du borde vara tacksam ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-26 13:02
8/10 skön snubbe




Dj Premier's nya beat då!
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-10-26 13:59
7/10 Hans sköna agro-attityd kombinerat med den där äckliga franskan fick mig att skratta högt haha. Beatet var dock en riktig banger!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-26 16:20
5.5/10 Sorry, inte min stil. Fin låt annars...

Alltid lika underhållande att se någon grinolle dyka upp då o då och gnälla på hur mkt någon postar =D

SJUKT fet freestyle session på 10min för dom/den som orkar lyssna:


Betygsätt denna annars:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-10-27 08:37
6/10

Alltid lika underhållande att se någon grinolle dyka upp då o då och gnälla på hur mkt någon postar =D

Co-sign, roligare blir det när det är trådskaparen själv haha ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-10-28 12:36
7/10

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

2010-10-28 17:12
6.5/10



Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns