I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-11-12 13:37
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-11-13 09:17
5.5/10



 

2010-11-13 11:08
6/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-13 13:01
5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-13 14:31
6/10
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-13 20:59
6/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-11-13 21:35
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-13 21:57
5/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-14 17:27
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-14 19:32
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-14 19:58
6/10 skön överlag men tappade intresset för den efter ett tag , inget som fastnar direkt

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

2010-11-14 20:05
haha lyssnade på helt fel låt såg jag nu! skyller på brasset
atmosphere får 9/10 älskar skiten
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

2010-11-14 21:48
Funderade jag å när du svarade med en låt feat. Slug hehe :P

7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-14 22:37
9/10
Ouff, riktigt fet! nytt för mig me
Därför man älskar denna tråden

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

2010-11-15 12:39
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-15 13:28
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-11-15 14:56
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-17 06:40
6/10
Lite mer Gully :)
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-17 16:00
3/10



Btw, fler än jag som har problem med whoa ??? Sidan fuckar upp sig hela tiden, tar bort inlägg, laddar i 300 år tills det blir vit ruta med nån error-text och grejjer !!!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-17 18:51
5/10

Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2010-11-17 18:57
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-17 20:13
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-17 20:22
Fbws: Ja, kom ju fan inte in igår eller i förrgår, men verkar vara fixat nu. Time will tell.
Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-17 20:39
Har fuckat upp sig ett antal gånger idag också.. får nå jävla psykutbrott när det jävlas.. ge fan i det

6/10

Lär nog hatas på, men jag har alltid diggat denna hårt:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-17 22:24
4/10


fbws P21

Omg hur kan du 3/10a young gully! suuup
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-17 22:33
Svarar på din fråga med en annan fråga: Hur kunde du ge Canibus låt med DJ Premier en 4a? Bara för att visa hur mkt jag hatar dessa "omg hur kunde du ge så lite..."-frågar.

7/10 Yeeah MAC DRIZZA IN DA HOUUSE

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-17 22:42
Haha så det var en hämnd bara för att jag gav Canibus en 4a! Jag visste det :)

Men jag driver med dig bara mannen, lugnt att du ger den en 3a men gör det inte igen bara!;)

4/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-17 22:58
Hämnd var det verkligen inte haha, Gully-låten var onekligen dålig, hade jag velat "hämnas" hade jag väl gjort direkt på närmsta låt du droppat haha.
Dock borde den där fyran vara hämnd........ -.-

7/10 Classic Celly

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-18 07:30
Ta de med en nypa salt ;)

tänker inte ge betyg till Brother Ali nu nån annan får göra det , jag hatar verkligen på honom, aldrig gillat hans musik. :p
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-18 09:03
6.5/10 - Får väll jag ta och göra det då..


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-11-18 10:34
9/10

 

2010-11-18 12:21
6/10

This shit is bumpin'
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-18 17:57
3/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-18 19:27
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-18 20:42
5/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-11-18 22:10
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-19 18:33
6/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-11-20 02:54
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-20 08:21
5/10

 

2010-11-20 13:04
6/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2010-11-20 16:45
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-20 18:55
6.7/10

 

2010-11-20 19:08
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-20 21:07
9/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-11-20 21:37
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-11-20 21:58
Vill inte vara den som är den, men hur kan man ge en låt 6.7 ?? Haha :P

4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-20 21:59
Mitt betyg var till Bayfotters låt
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-21 17:45
6/10



Vill inte vara den som är den, men hur kan man ge en låt 6.7 ?? Haha :P


Tyckte den var bättre än att ge den 6.5 men inte riktigt en 7.a ;-)
 

2010-11-21 18:03
Hahaha! Flumbetyg :D

6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-11-21 21:38
5.7/10

Keep playing sega-games