I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-12-21 22:52
7/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-12-22 14:37
8.5/10 fetttt



haha
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-12-23 04:03
6.5/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-12-23 14:21

2010-12-25 20:05
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-25 20:13
7.5/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-12-26 14:54

2010-12-26 18:51
5/10 Hört mycket bättre med han.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-27 04:12
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-12-27 12:38
6/10

Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2010-12-27 20:53
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-27 21:32
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-12-27 22:01
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-27 22:02
Stark sjua kan jag tillägga =)
Keep playing sega-games

2010-12-29 19:49
6/10

 

2010-12-31 10:58
8/10



Från ett av årets bästa album!!
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2011-01-01 12:57
7/10
 

2011-01-01 18:12
9.5/10

Kontrar med en till The Jacka då..

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2011-01-02 10:29
7/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2011-01-03 01:16
beat 5
lyrics7

2011-01-04 03:43
1/10 Rappen lät sjukt ansträngd.

Keep playing sega-games

2011-01-04 14:34
6.5/10



h
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-01-04 17:55
10/10 !
 

2011-01-04 20:02
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-01-05 20:01
rätt skön beat 2/10

 

2011-01-05 21:43
6/10

http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414

2011-01-06 08:13
Riktigt mysig låt på något sätt, sköna flows, tungt beat, men chill som attan.. 7/10


hatar forumsignaturer..

http://twitter.com/ARSVXO

2011-01-06 12:09
Är inte det svenskt?

4/10 originalet är ju mycket bättre.

 

2011-01-07 13:07
6.5/10 Ganska bra. Men lite tråkigt beat i längden.

Keep playing sega-games

2011-01-08 09:35
3/10 Trist överlag

http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414

2011-01-08 11:46
1/10

:S
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring

2011-01-08 14:17
3/10 played sampling

http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414

2011-01-08 16:17
6/10




våra värsta år :D
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-01-08 21:46
5/10

2011-01-09 11:37
3/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-01-09 13:52
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-01-09 14:42
4/10 Inte dålig låt på något sätt, men verkligen inte min stil.

Keep playing sega-games

2011-01-09 23:22
5/10 Old school är inte jag så jätteförtjust av heller tyvärr, men det funkar.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-01-09 23:48
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-01-10 02:40
7/10

Kass youtube-kvalite dock, har du spotify och inte hört låten tidigare så spela den hellre därifrån:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2011-01-10 19:09
6/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Producent

2011-01-10 19:12
7/10

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-01-10 20:33
7.5/10


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-01-10 21:37
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-01-11 11:22
5/10 rätt trist beat.

http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414

2011-01-11 20:44
6/10 inte riktigt min typ

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-01-11 23:41
4,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-01-12 16:53
6.5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-01-12 17:57
6/10 beatet är lite jobbigt.

http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414

2011-01-12 18:39
5/10 konstig mixning på deras vocals


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.