I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-08-28 04:30
7/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-28 11:23
7/10

 

2010-08-28 14:57
9.5/10 Den där e fet!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-28 17:43
7/10 Fet, men aningen söndertjatad :P

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-29 01:57
6.5/10 rätt så fet

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-29 14:28
6.5/10



må säga att dom kan sin grej fortfarande.

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-29 19:01
6/10

 
Rappare

2010-08-29 19:30
4/10

Ja

2010-08-29 20:12
7/10

Ålltzen, Växjö, Bremen.

2010-08-29 23:18
5/10

UGK 4 LIFE! RIP PIMP C

2010-08-30 07:37
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-30 16:29
6/10

 

2010-08-30 17:16
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-30 17:30
5.5/10 Inte min stil direkt, men ändå helt ok.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-31 10:39
3,5/10 Njeea, inget för mig. Refrängen var lite dryg, och tog mest bara över låten.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-31 20:25
5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-01 05:16
5/10

ge mig din månadspeng
Rappare

2010-09-01 15:03
7/10

STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE
Manager

2010-09-01 16:39
7/10. Skön vibe, klassisk hiphop. Men lite väl tråkig i mina öron.. En höstvideo ala Masta Ace - Nostalgia skulle nog få upp betyget ett snäpp. Tungt hur som helst..

/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
Rappare

2010-09-01 19:23
7/10. Riktigt nice beat på den där låten.


Ja

2010-09-01 19:26
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-01 19:29
Mitt betyg var till Reef Da Villain, Busdriver får 3/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-02 13:27
7,5/10

ge mig din månadspeng

2010-09-02 18:39
7/10

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-09-02 21:47
5/10

Ja

2010-09-03 15:03
0/10 bland det sämsta jag hört, sorry.

 
Poet

2010-09-03 15:36
9/10 precis som jag gillar P. sjukt tung låt

"life's a garden, dig it."

2010-09-03 17:23
6/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-03 18:01
7.5/10 Fet, fast han har gjort ännu fetare låtar imo. T.ex. No Awareness, Technical Difficulties, etc.

Thank god it's friday!
Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-03 18:22
7/10



 

2010-09-03 20:03
7.5/10

 

2010-09-04 10:49
7.5/10




(Notorious B.I.G, Coolio, Redman, Buckshot, Busta rhymes, Big Mike, Ill all skratch, Bone thugs N harmony)
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Poet

2010-09-04 15:38
låtjävlen vill inte ladda för mig? alla andra funkar.. fick höra typ halva iaf och det va fett som vanligt med biggie 10/10

houston/ texas

"life's a garden, dig it."
Poet

2010-09-04 15:41
(obs pumpas med öronskadande volym)
"life's a garden, dig it."

2010-09-04 20:01
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-06 19:35
kan inte lyssna pa Vaughn laten sa 6,5/10 till Slim Thug

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-07 14:16
6.5/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-09-07 19:13
9/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-07 19:47
9.5/10


:D
Keep playing sega-games

2010-09-07 22:30
7/10 classic memphis shit

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-08 00:03
7/10 bill e tung

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-09-08 09:12
7.5/10

 

2010-09-08 18:36
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-08 19:01
6,5/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-08 20:01
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-08 23:47
6/10
 

2010-09-09 09:21
9/10 En av mina favoriter med Gang Starr.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-09-09 19:40
3/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-09-09 20:19
4/10

 

2010-09-09 23:48
4/10