I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-08-19 15:08
8/10 Grym!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-19 18:56
9/10

 

2010-08-20 00:18
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-20 07:51
8.5/10




vinden har vänt!
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-20 10:15
6/10 Då e ju Petters beat fetare ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Manager

2010-08-20 16:00
Skön vibe. Makes me miss pac.

7.0/10. Beatet 9/10, refrängen 4/10. Drar ner helhetsbetyget.

/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit

2010-08-20 18:53
7/10 Dope beat, Skön video !

Drar en classic ! So high that I can kiss the sky B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-21 02:47
10/10 riktigt fet!


 

2010-08-21 06:07
9.5/10! haha, är det Rock som snackar i början av låten?

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-08-21 11:08
6/10

Ja

2010-08-21 13:59
9/10 Älskar denna.

Drar en personlig favorit med Kottonmouth:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-21 15:28
4/10 njaae



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-08-22 19:48
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-23 07:24
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-23 09:05
5/10


 

2010-08-23 14:16
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-23 16:53
7/10 inte en av hans bästa låtar men långt ifrån dålig.

Ja

2010-08-23 23:31
4/10 Inte alls min stil tyvärr, har väldigt svårt för dessa snubbar. Vissa låtar funkar dock..

Piggalo: Hehe, det e en av mina personliga favoriter med Tech iaf.. Fast har iofs ett 20-tal till med honom också.. Lätt en av de bästa i gemet.

Hurt hårt är det inte att de har samplat MAX PAYNE ??! B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-24 09:54
7.5/10

 

2010-08-24 11:49
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Poet

2010-08-24 14:51
8/10 emc borde jag kolla in mer, allt jag hör är fett men jag glömmer..

"life's a garden, dig it."

2010-08-24 15:11
8/10 skön låt. dock tkr jag att första snubben var lite off.

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-24 16:09
8/10 Classic haha! Fyfan vad man har glidit runt med denna låten i bilstereon om somrarna B-)

The High And Mighty - The Last Hit Ft. Eminem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6RY3VPtuBY&feature=search
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-24 16:12
Råkade fucka upp länken, sry.

The High And Mighty - The Last Hit Ft. Eminem
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-25 02:32
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-25 09:20
5.5/10
 

2010-08-25 12:16
7/10

 

2010-08-25 15:43
6,5/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-08-25 15:55
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-25 17:04
7/10

Ja

2010-08-25 17:59
4/10 Njaaa...Inte riktigt min stil.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-25 19:24
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-25 19:40
9/10 Grym låt.

Vill med ge lite Cage.

Ja

2010-08-25 22:05
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-25 23:21
9.5/10 för lätt, vem skulle ge den ett dåligt betyg!?

 

2010-08-25 23:38
5/10 Inte speciellt förtjust i det där beatet, annars en grym line-up.

Rockz, det måste vara för lätt ibland också ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-26 00:03
^^5.5 inget som tilltalade mig...

 

2010-08-26 00:41
8/10 Fet remix ! Eller vad det nu är, det är en annan version av låten med på plattan.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-26 01:30
8/10 Fet

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-26 01:57
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-26 08:48
7/10

 

2010-08-26 10:53
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-26 13:13
8/10


Alrdig hört dessa två snubbar förut.. bra är dom


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-26 16:35
6/10

stimuli har man hört massa av .. du men .. fo sho !

Brallie - Shades Of Grey !

"Lever orden i eviga tider likvid lingvistik med musik omgiven av mystik
mikrofonmetafysik, inte ens professorer i matematik kan räkna ut min skit"

2010-08-26 22:30
7.5/10!


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-26 23:33
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-27 09:22
6/10

 

2010-08-27 11:05
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-27 12:36
7/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-08-27 15:25
6/10

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time