4/10 Bra i början men blev tråkigare i längden.
Sucka, ja nån måste ju göra det också. =)
Skön banger att dunka i bilen med mycket bas:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
fbws P21 o yea! den är fet :) look what you did to me plattan får 10/10 låten 9/10
Paul wall - trill 6.5/10 helt ok, hade säkert fått mer om jag var på det humöret
"life's a garden, dig it."
6/10 TI är skön som vanligt, men beatet känns lite plastigt.
/ Deedz. http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
10/10 på Ready For Whatever, älskar den låten.. Bästa på hela skivan ! Älskar beatet, tycker inte att det låter plastigt alls.. Basen e underbar =)
Consequence 10/10 Fy fan denna har jag missat ! Så jävla skönt koncept, denna kommer att pumpas ! Tack för posten !
Bjuder på en classic från Lil Keke's debut:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6.5/10
laidback med Skyzoo nu då!.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
7/10
Kör på med lite mer Will smith jag. Med en låt jag tycker fler rappare/rap fans borde höra och verkligen lyssna på och förstå texten.
Ja
7/10 Will Smith e fan rätt underskattad som rappare, det e rätt synd.. Han har talang ändå.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6½ Den är bra i början men tappar lite i slutet.
Ja
3/10 Men tio poäng för omslaget. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vj4ZQ5G-s8
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
6.5/10 bra men visst har cunnin gjort 10 gånger bättre också
"life's a garden, dig it."
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
"life's a garden, dig it."
"Daylight" 8/10
"Hustler musik" 7/10
Keep playing sega-games
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Mitt betyg var till Sucka, The Rules får 7/10. Har postat den här tidigare
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
fbws P21 kom på det, tog bort den för allt blev fel :P
"life's a garden, dig it."
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes
"life's a garden, dig it."
"life's a garden, dig it."
6,5/10
"Everybody's the king now, you ain't gotta be nice, gettin' shot is the thing now"
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6.5/10 haha rätt skön endå
Hela Army of the pharaohs på låten!
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7.5/10
På tal om Potluck deras nya track
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
potluck var bättre för imo, får bara 3/10 av mig tyvärr :/
http://youtube.com/tuckdragon
7/10
Bay, hade inte hört Vapors. Den va rätt fet ju, håller dom på med ny platta ?
"Fuck money, I hate money, Money makes a motherfucker act funny"
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
6/10 Fet, har försökt att lyssna in mig lite på Esham, har hans grejjer.. Haru tips på låtar man borde checka in, Piggalo ?
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent
2010-08-17 00:05
fbws: Lyssna igenom skivorna som finns på spotify så kommer du garanterat hitta något du gillar. KKKill the Fetur och boomin words from hell är hårda plattor.
Ja
7.5/10
Bästa albumet och låten med Fat Joe nuff said.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
6/10 No Diggity hehe, de va längesen.
Piggalo: Okay, thanks mayne! Ska checka in de plattorna lite.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Street's disciple, I rock beats that's mega trifle
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns